Is There Hope? Dare We

Much of the shift from 2020 to 2021 comes among independents. In 2020, 56% of unaffiliated voters said they wanted the government to do more to solve the problems facing the country. This year? Just 38% said the same.

Are they waking up?

3 Likes

(CNN)Joe Biden, as I’ve written before, is a radical president. Especially when it comes to the role government can and should play in the lives of everyday Americans.

Biden’s policy agenda – from the $1 trillion “hard” infrastructure bill to the as-yet-unpriced social safety net package – would, if passed, fundamentally alter the relationship we have with government.

Interesting…

1 Like

Fundamentally transform… sounds familiar…

2 Likes

no

this is all part of the plan

who do you think harris will choose as her vp?

And “human infrastructure” ???

That’s just libspeak for social engineering and woke-ism.

6 Likes

I hope so.

2 Likes

Independents seem to be poll after poll illustrates I noticed an ispos poll were he went from +16 independents in the 2020 election to a -16% now.

Always hope. Biden is inept and unfocused.

Biden is also stubborn enough to mangle plans to replace him or even have him step aside in 2024.

Absolutely not. What’s being presently witnessed around the nation proves they’re too far gone for me to believe that.

The independents

1 Like

Wouldn’t the process of selecting the candidates for both major parties in 2024 be similar to previous presidential elections?

You think, he’ll be a one term president one way or the other.

If he runs for re-election, he will lose.

He will do the right thing and LBJ it.

Allan

Yes, people will throw their hat into the ring and then the primaries will decide the top two.

Allan

1 Like

Read the 25th Amendment

why?..

“Section 2. Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.”
Just pointing out the congressional amendment.
And yes, A ( vomiting noise in the background), Harris nomination for VP although depending on Congressional confirmation, would likely be someone equally or more clueless and unqualified as she. They could sit around the Oval Office taking photos of cookies in the shape of California laughing hysterically as the country burns around them.

1 Like

whoever it would be they would likely be as disastrous as those two. so true!

Bookmark. Not a chance he leaves voluntarily.

1 Like

I do think there has been somewhat of an awakening among the sane.