Is there ANYTHING that Biden can't screw up?

Is there anything that Biden can’t screw up?

Apparently not…He seems pretty capable of creating a cluster ■■■■ out of just about anything he touches.

But hey, at least he’s not a big twitter meany!

I love the way they cut off his audio anytime he tries to go off script.
:grin:

The MAGAs didn’t seem to mind when the incompetent authoritarian had an R behind his name. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Since Biden is now President, do you mind if we discuss his policy now? Do we have your permission to do current events? Why do you not want to discuss Biden? Does he embarrass you?
:man_shrugging:

LOL… what authoritarian measures are you imagining?

I spent a brief few minutes using the board’s search function to see if I could find any threads calling for inquiries into civilian casualties caused by a relaxation of the rules of engagement 4 years ago. Nothing.

This tantrum receives a rating of 10 Hairy Legs on the BDS scale.

2 Likes

Be careful. They are masters at changing the subject. Don’t take the bait. They don’t want to talk about Biden. They are embarrassed. We need to stay on topic.

Ah I don’t know, I would give him an A in his ability to raise inflation.:joy:

1 Like

I’d give him an “A” too. But it would stand for something else.
:wink:

The left does not care. They never had. Their history is full of govt mass murder.

They just hate the right, and that’s as deep as they get.

The fact that I won’t scavenger hunt links for you doesn’t mean that “You didn’t care about civilians casualties skyrocketing in the prior 4 years…”

I don’t accede to trollish demands to disprove trollish accusations.

1 Like

Bears repeating.

I guess the dems don’t care who the swamp killed because they were brown…

When all else fails, send in the spelling and punctuation police…lol.

Without a doubt.

MUST DEFLECT TO TRUMP!!!:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

True…I haven’t paid this much for gas in a long time…and beef…and eggs…and rental cars…

And and and and and!!!

1 Like

Funny it was 2 weeks ago when the libs proclaimed that Trump just let the Taliban run amuck.

What a petulant post.

I didn’t DEMAND anything.

YOU accused me of fabrication when I stated people weren’t concerned with civilian deaths and instead were afflicted with BDS. I offered a way to prove it. I offered a way to prove me wrong. If people were REALLY concerned with civilian deaths as they pretend to be over the ones in this OP, then there would be threads lamenting the uptick in civilian deaths after the rules of engagement were loosened 4 years ago. There would be SOME evidence of disdain over the tens of thousands of civilian deaths over the last 20 years by those same people.

And I already did the work for you. Typing a few words into the search bar and hitting enter isn’t a scavenger hunt for people who are tech literate.

BDS started this thread, not a legit concern for civilians.

2 Likes

Anything he can’t screw up? NOPE.

And nothing he screws up that the woke libs will not defend him on.

1 Like