Is there a place to post comments on articles?

I been on here for 6 days and I do not see where I can comment on articles.
All I see is people can write and post their own articles.
I enjoy posting my own stuff, but my wheelhouse is posting on media articles.
Like the news posts a story, in this case I guess a Hannity producer would do that, one of his editors, and then I can comment on it.
It is really weird to post on customer’s articles.
I am definitively not used to ever doing that. I have never done that in my life.
Plus I am not interested in arguing with any of Hannity’s customers I may not agree with over their posted articles.
I guess maybe I am just so used to disagreeing with the media that it has become natural to me.
People fighting each other makes no sense .
It is much better to go after the media.
One problem on here would be I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING HANNITY SAYS.
So maybe I would be looking for official article by Hannity that are about some fake news from the fake news media, then I could blast the fake news along with the article.

This is not a news site. There are no article to post on. People makes threads, and if other users find interest, they post in them.

Why am i afraid to respond the that?
So, Sean Hannity dedicates his career to the news, but his web site isnt a news site.
I’ll leave it at that I guess.

NARRATOR: it’s not news.

1 Like

to me,
and i’m looking at the main page of hannity dot com right now
it looks like news to me
tons of news
i asked if we can comment on the news
and was told it is not news
ok then
its not news

This was never indended as a “news site”.

It’s a forum where people present things (in a forum) where it’s an idea they have (like your wall-o text posts) or find an interesting article on the web and present it, their comments on it, and then let the games begin.

That’s why there are sub forums. Politica, outside the beltway, economic, trivial pursuit, religion . . . .

This place is more like a blog with a forum than a news site.

Okay so you go to hannity.com and see what appears to be a bunch of news articles. They are not.
Here is the front page of Hannity . .

So lets click into Biden Bungles . . .

Each starts with a summery of why the article is important:

More trouble on the campaign trail for Biden. At a recent stop in Hanover, New Hampshire, the democratic presidential hopeful captivated an audience of more than 400 attendees; sharing with them a personal story about his trip to the Kundera province in Afghanistan in 2008. The only problem? The story wasn’t true

From there they have a snipped of the article of the most important part of the news story . .

Then at the very bottom you have this:

Click on the underlined “here” and it will take you to the original source material for the article.

Out of everything on that “story” I’ve quoted the entire original content from The Hannity Show web page.

Originally there was a place for people showing up to comment on his take on the article or the article itself, but I think it must have been causing an issue with the forum because that went away.

On the main page if you click on the different things
Hannity watch: takes you to a video
Media room: Takes you to the news article links
Community: Brings you to the forum
Shows: Gives a recap of the radio show in case you missed it.
Podcasts: Takes you to a place you can sign up for the Hannity podcast.

I still think the main page of sean hannity’s site has news on it, to me it looks like news.
The forum is one section of sean hannity’s web site
So i make a suggestion.
Sean Hannity should have commenting on the articles
but if they arent really news articles, i dont know what to say.

Click into them.

First paragraph is commentary, then after that quoting from the article linked at the bottom.

if i cant comment i wont bother.
I feel it is important people can comment on the news and i think you know why i feel that.
Cnn doesnt allow it either.
MSNBC only allows it on the maddow blog, steve bennen’s articles…
they took it away from msnbc articles, and also did away with news vine and , nbc did away with commenting on their articles.
ABC doesnt allow commenting either.
More and more the news is cutting out the voice of the American people.
So I have the blog here left.
I will use it to post what I think.
I was just expressing its harder to do it without a starting point, an article that someone wrote.

This isnt a blog, it’s a forum.

DON,T YOU DARE INSULT ME BY CALLING WHAT I WRITE A WALL OF TEXT.
THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS AND KNOWLEDGE

Do you cal the articles professional news people put on theinternet a wall of text?
DONT YOU DARE CHARACTERIZE MY WRITING AS A WALL OF TEXT.
WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE OF SEAN HANITY
THARTS ALL YOU ARE.
I AM CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
WHERE ARE YOU ? INDIA?
I HAVE A RIGHT TO WRITE WHAT I WANT ON THE INTERNET THE WAY I WANT IT
ESPECIALLY ON HERE.
BECAUSE THE ONLY REASON SEAN HANNITY HAS A JOB IN THE NEWS, YES THE NEWS, AND TO CALL IT NOT NEWS IS WELL, I CAN CHARACTER THAT , GET IT
IS BECAUSE WE THE PEOPLE ALLOW CABLE WIRES ON OUR STREETS.
WE TAKE AWAY THE WIRES,

BYE BYE
SO YOU BETTER TREAT ME WITH RESPECT.
i wasnt giving you are anyone a hard time.
i only asked how can i write on the articles, because i didnt see a way to do it,.
thats all
you come back and insult me calling my writing a wall a text.
not right man
not right at all
you have contempt of me
and that isnt right
you need to be thanking me for being a customer on here
AND PARSING ME BECAUSE I AM FORCED CUSTOMER CABLE NEWS

1 Like

Doesn’t matter if it’s your feelings, thoughs and knowledge. It’s a wall of text that not many users here will read. You’ll notice the mod staff hasn’t deleted any. They are in compliance with TOS. As long as that continues, they will remain on the board.

You are not presenting your posts as “professional news”. Otherwise, it would be in paragraph form, and a bunch of other things.

I am me

I am not an employee of Hannity, nor the company that runs the Hannity web site and forum.

So am I

Right here in The United States of America.

Actually no, no you don’t. You have the right to post withing the terms of service of this PRIVATELY operated forum.

I have treated you with respect. You sir, however seem to get hostile rather quickly.

Not an insult at all. There are several others that call it wall of text. There are other guests here who also do wall of text posting.

Nope

Sean Hannity owns this site and can run it any way he chooses.

I never said he didnt
but it is my opinion he doesnt want or expect his customers to be insulted by people who work for him,…
just because they asked a simple question.about using the site.
It was a legit question.
how can i post on the articles.

You’re one of the more awesome things that have happened on this board for some time. Never give up the fight.

5 Likes