Is There A Constitutional Carry Trend Afoot?

Lots of mops? :grinning:

The only problems we have are with folks who can’t even own a gun legally anyway. Gang banger types in a couple of blue cities. Nashville and Memphis.

The Tennesean (lib paper) predicted a wild west scenario with the advent of regular permits.

Didn’t happen.

Another move.

Defund the sheriff!

2 Likes

Uh oh…

Protection from whom?

Well, if the FBI stats are the impetus, black men.

1 Like

They’re all hoplophobes. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t vote Democrat. Here’s the new push, total disarmament - expect all Democrats to use this line of attack going forward.

What choice do they have? White, rich progressives believe black women are safer if there’s no police presence.

Garbage article. Pure propaganda.

They said this about CCW too. What they hoped would happen, did not.

1 Like

Well, well…

Just 52% of Americans polled now say that the “laws covering the sales of firearms” should be stricter than they currently are, the lowest number that Gallup has measured on the question since 2014.

Unintended consequences of the Summer of Love and Defund the Police?

1 Like

Perhaps more Americans are trusting their instinct rather than the propaganda? This is a good sign.

4 Likes

Or a lot more now own a gun or are thinking about owning one.

3 Likes

I know a lot of women who were anti-gun and now are either considering buying a gun or already have because of increasing sex-trafficking stories. Hopefully someone will train them up.

Women are the largest demographic of new gun buyers.

1 Like

Florida Man!

Ah yes… another into the fold.

Birth state of Doc Holliday…

1 Like

Georgia would be 22?

Inching ever so close to 26.

1 Like

Still no rivers of blood.

I could have sworn the left promised us that society would devolve into Mad Max if constitutional carry was passed.

1 Like

I’m still waiting.

1 Like