Is There A Constitutional Carry Trend Afoot?

I’m going to have to stop you right there.

You really don’t know, do you?

I did, I don’t think you do.

Mod Note

Stop trolling.

The president of the Dallas Police Association.

And what does that tell you? Now do you understand what “appointed, not elected” means?

I don’t live in Dallas. Mike Mata and Stanbridge and allllllll the rest of the bureaucrat petty tyrants can stick their opinions about my rights up their collective 4th point of contact.

Mata was at the scene when his little female officer shot Jean Botham in his apartment. Told another officer to turn off the dash cam in the car she was sitting in.

Maybe he oughta worry about cleaning up his own pigsty instead of trying to get them to vote against the Constitution.

2 Likes

Here’s your boy’s jurisdiction.

I haven’t seen where Abbott signed it yet.

Defund the police then?

The “civilized” wouldn’t survive.

1 Like

Here’s another one who can kiss it…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/police-do-not-support-texas-e2-80-98constitutional-carry-e2-80-99-bill-headed-to-gov-greg-abbotts-desk-miami-pd-chief-says/ar-AAKnwTb

1 Like

Yes!!!

Because if I were a crook, I would put my pistol to his head. Then his pistol becomes my pistol.

Abbott still hasn’t signed it that I can see.

No!!! That’s in the capitol building and those are highway patrolmen in front of him.

I think my answer is correct too. I had no idea this was the Capitol.
:slightly_smiling_face:

And there we have it…

Now it’s time to start getting rid of the exceptions.

I picked the most left source I could find.

“There will be rivers of blood in the streets of our cities!”

They said that when Idaho went CC.

We just laughed.

1 Like

They said it when we passed concealed carry.

Then open carry.

2 Likes

He’s a DNC shill, always has been.
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/hpd-chief-art-acevedo-dnc-police-houston-texas-15490212.php

1 Like

He"s worse than a shill.

2 Likes