Is There A Constitutional Carry Trend Afoot?

From FNC. “Allows you”

1 Like

It’d just piss him off and then he’d shoot you, no?

2 Likes

As long as the owner is not mentally ill.

Just because he said he was “packing” does not mean he was. And just because someone does not say that they have a gun on them, does not mean they don’t. That’s the thing about concealed carry. If you are doing it right, nobody else knows.

1 Like

From the article:
“ South Carolina is one of only five states without so-called open carry, joining atypical partners such as California, Florida, Illinois and New York.”
Florida is not an open carry state. If you conceal carry in Florida you better have a CWP on your person. You can only open carry in Florida while camping, hunting or be a LEO or licensed security.

Constitutional Carry for Texas passed today in the Texas House. It now moves to the Texas Senate for debate before a future vote.
(R)in Senate,18-13 majority

Could this be the year?

5 Likes

Should be “restores the right the government attempted to take from you…”

3 Likes

So far in SC, the house has passed the dress code and constitutional carry. The dress code is a face saving bill for when they deny the constitutional carry bill in the state senate, but folks are wise to the pols…and pissed.

1 Like

Or fishing. :blush:

And that. Don’t you dare shoot a gator with that sidearm unless you have a FGF permit. ‘Ol Snapper can eat your dog and chomp on your leg but you don’t dare shoot him. LOL

If you have the open wounds on your leg to prove it they’ll let you go LOL.

1 Like

Or a mullet?

Or fine you for intimidating the animal!

2 Likes

It would be helpful if the cops were aware of this as well.

A man is confronted by the police for open carrying while fishing.

“Although innocent and lawful activities can serve to satisfy reasonable suspicion”

Is it just me?

Nope. lol

1 Like

“We understand the statute…I understand what you’re saying, however look at where you are.”

“I want to go home today too.”

That video is amazing.

The cop says that law is for “in the woods” :rofl:

Who trains these people?

Lots of gems on that channel. Check out the diverse demographics of people being harassed in the same way by different cops. And this is only one channel.

1 Like

That might work too

1 Like