Is the US nasty?

The uptick in vitriol started from the left and it began during the Obama years.

Yup. It started with the claim that Obama was not an American citizen and the claims that he was a Muslim. But wait a minute… did that start from the left?

It must have, since all bad things must be blamed on the other guys.

What’s wrong with hurling insults at Russian collusion liars?:rofl:

It started with the identity politics and Alinsky style governing of the “annointed one”.

Sorry if the truth hurts…actually i’m not sorry. :+1::grin:

1 Like

Hussain is not American born!

Who in the Republican Party pushed the nasty Russian collusion lie?

Do you realize what making such a nonsensical assertion does to your credibility or do you just not care?

You didn’t even spell the man’s name correctly.

I have more credibility then the nasty freaks that pushed the Russian collusion lie!

You obviously know nothing of Hussain.

Of course you are not sorry… and can truly believe that the responsibility rests solely on one side. And can you possibly believe that nastiness in politics began in 2008-2009? I suppose you can if that makes you feel better.

why…because his opinion is different than yours?

Hate to break it to you, but there is corruption in both parties. Neither party has a moral high ground here. Why do you think I finally got sick of the Republican Party and left?

Well, that is certainly an interesting opinion - particularly after misspelling the word “Hussain [sic]” after the fact that it was pointed out that the version I’m quoting was a misspelling.

Did fake news convince you to switch?

No, It’s because he’s a freaking liar!!!

Truly the enemy of the people.

So what! I’ll spell it how I want.

He doesn’t deserve it because he’s a traitor for what he did.

The big difference between you and me is I don’t support the fake news that protects sicko Obamatard!

Do you kill terrorists or do you try terrorists.

Wanted dead or alive.

This one was dead.

Allan

The Republican Party abandoning conservatism and going the route of Trump convinced me to go independent, as no major party now represents conservatives

They’ll get theirs when the trial starts! Any day now the Deep State traitors will be torn down! Donald rules, libz drool!

The President throws that silly phrase around quite a bit. I didn’t realize people actually fell for it though. Think of that. A private citizen who does a job as a journalist is deemed by the President of the United States to be the enemy of the people and yet he’s still walking free. Acosta by all rights should be off the streets and in prison writing for the prison newspaper. Right?

Nailed it, Obamatard and his band of traitors days are numbered with all the freaking investigations into those Obama scandals.