Is the US headed back to pre-Trump levels of Islamic terrorism?

I have no idea to be honest.

So, do you think we should just wing it?

Wing it in way? The intelligence agencies were not disbanded (though they should be re organized. ■■■■ DHS). So winging it?

So, you have no opinion on how to proceed and the repercussions of current events?

How to proceed with what?

I am confused by the question. I am def against neoconism

When dealing with the mindset of the Taliban, Isis-K, etc.

They are living in a completely different world than you and I in America.

What is required is the carrot and the stick. The stick is really the only things these folks understand. If we (America) does not have the backbone to understand this then we are going to be outraged sitting ducks.

Wait so we should kill them over there so they don’t come here? Is that what this post means? How many of them should we kill? How long should we maintain the status quo of that stick?

Well, yes. That is the ideal.

As many as we need to.

Until they cry Uncle and mean it.

Right so another 20 years thousands of dead American kids and billions of dollars.

Tell me more about how you guys are no longer neocons and think bush Cheney were men you never supported.

Oh and how its Hillary’s fault we went to Afghanistan and Iraq because she voted for it as senator.

I don’t understand. I am fully in support of getting us out of Afghanistan. Biden totally ■■■■■■ it up.

1 Like

Wait if we are out of Afghanistan how are we applying the stick?

What do you mean we are out of it. Have you not been watching the news?

This is what i mean. You said apply the stick. How?

Terms and enforcement of terms.

Enforcement how? By who? American soldiers?

Do you have a better suggestion?

Yes intelligence agencies. Whose actions are also sometimes enforced by American soldiers. However no presence no nation building no permanent force

Which ones? Who is going to give us intelligence since we abandoned our allies?

What allies? You guys wanted out of NATO. I can cite the posts.

1 Like

The folks in Afghanistan who are now abandoned and fending for themselves.