Is the U.S. Dollar really losing its value and threatening a collapse?

SEE: The U.S. is facing a dollar collapse by the end of 2021 and an over 50% chance of a double-dip recession, economist Stephen Roach says

Evita Ochel, an educator, researcher, and writer, wrote: “Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.”

No truer words were ever written, especially when it comes to the Bankers money game and our corrupted media. And with regard to the money game, Daniel Webster wrote: “Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”

Finally, and with reference to the “poor man” and one of the times our Supreme Court stated a truism, it correctly informed us that “The property which every man has in his own labor, as it is the original foundation of all other property, so it is the most sacred and inviolable.”

So, how does the above relate to the “dollar” and our Wall Street Bankers’ money game? Ordinary working people have been totally convinced that a Federal Reserve Note, which is used to pay earned wages to ordinary working people, is the same thing as a dollar, and that lie is continually hammered into the heads of America’s laboring class citizens as exhibited in the above mentioned article.
But the truth is, the Federal Reserve Note is losing its “value”. Not the United States “dollar”. Our MSM need to stop lying and trying to convince the public that the Wall Street created rope-a-dope Federal Reserve Note, printed on mere paper and used to manipulate, swindle and control, is the same as our constitutionally defined dollar

JWK

“We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it”. — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

1 Like

Stephen Roach predicted back in Sep 2020 that the dollar could collapse by the end of 2021 and there will be a double dip recession.

Let me check today’s date… be right back.

3 Likes

Hopefully the dollar fails, so I can buy stuff for cheap with the CAD.

Gas is up 56% since last year.
Used cars are up 30%.
Insurance? 17%.
Laundry? 26%.
Predators like Uber and Lyft? 11%.
Restaurants? 4%.
Pampers and Tampax? Going up 5–9% in September.

Yeah…he’s full of crap.

1 Like

Yup, he sure was full of crap that the dollar would collapse

Roach predicted back in Sep 2020 that the ongoing pandemic and coming flu season would put pressure on the dollar and drive it to collapse.

let me go and check the date again… I will be right back

Has the Dollar collapsed and no one told me?

Then listen to your pal Smyrna, “we” are economically on a bad road right now but our actual saving grace is how unstable the other economies are around the world.

1 Like

It’s almost like a global pandemic has disrupted the global economy or something.

As the pandemic is ending… it looks as if that disruption would continue to lessen.

It’s almost like a “mismanaged” global pandemic…

1 Like

I would not disagree with that.

The response to the pandemic was pretty bad on a global scale.

Looks like the majority of the countries went with the option of economic decay and a ton of dead bodies.

1 Like

There are those who keep telling us the dollar is collapsing, e.g., "The US dollar is in bad shape. Having lost 97% of its purchasing power in one hundred years, it’s easy to argue that the dollar has suffered a slow but steady collapse." See When Will The US Dollar Collapse? 5 Alarming Predictions February 9, 2022

But the truth is, the Federal Reserve Note is “collapsing”, not the dollar.

JWK

Website selling gold says that dollar will collapse any minute now.

Color me shocked.

1 Like

Interesting comment. Especially given the source.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

They’re even talking about the U.S. dollar drop in South Africa. Haven’t you heard?

Of course, what is really dropping is the Federal Reserve Note, not the dollar:

This is all related to the pandemic.

A 0.546% drop does in no way equal a collapse.

I don’t believe we are fixing to collapse, but I do think we are entering a repeat of the malaise era. The contributing circumstances are different, but the end result feels awfully similar.

:roll_eyes:

The Federal Reserve Note

has lost more than half of its purchasing power since 1964.

JWK

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

And will collapse by the end of 2021.

Well, considering the Federal Reserve Note has lost more than half of its purchasing power since 1964, its “collapse” seems to be an appropriate description.

JWK

“Of all the contrivances for cheating the laboring class of mankind, none have been more effectual than that which deludes them with paper money. This is the most effectual of inventions to fertilize the rich man’s field by the sweat of the poor man’s brow.”_____ Daniel Webster.