Is the Trump/Fox honeymoon over?

From your keyboard to God’s ears.

I love reading these threads where so many disgruntled Americans who didn’t get their way…come to whine. :sunglasses:

Remember on the old board the number of disgruntled Americans who had this as their avatar after Obama was elected?

Did you tell them they were whining as well?

That’s the absolute truth!:+1::smile:

Where else will they make the money Faux is paying them?

Before he went to Singapore to meet with Kim, Trump watched some NK TV news. After that he mentioned how he wished that our media was more like NK’s because they wern’t critical of their leader.

He was joking.

2 Likes

Not quite used as much as Trump uses “fake news”, but getting close.

1 Like

““I do whine because I want to win and I’m not happy about not winning and I am a whiner and I keep whining and whining until I win,” Trump told CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Tuesday.“

Is this your king?

1 Like

Turns out fat donald was upset that Fox News aired the ■■■■ trump chant. He’s such a ■■■■■■■ whiner.

2 Likes

This is just an American politician giving a media outlet their marching orders.

nuP3bzv

I hoped for the best but expected the worst when Obama was elected. I certainly didn’t run out into the streets rioting or screaming at the sky as many did when Trump was elected. That behavior was ridiculous.

p.s. Little did i realize that Obama would be even worse than my worst fears.

The great divider/agitator.

The whole question-gate thing occurred during the primary debates, not the debates with Trump.

Listen, Fox News was number 1 before President Trump and will be number 1 after President Trump and it doesn’t matter who is POTUS. :roll_eyes:

Naw, just a bunch of fake patriots came out of the woodwork and proclaimed that Obama was adding crushing debt and taxing Americans to death.

Of course you thought he was worse that you expected. You hated him, and everything he said, did, wore, etc. Everything was his fault.

Trump?

I didn’t hate Obama but rather his hateful divisive rhetoric and policies.

The man wanted to split this nation in every direction he could think of and he succeeded far too well.

A true Alinskyite.

Fox News doesn’t have more viewers than ABC or CBS or NBC. Maybe #1 in cable ratings, but we all know that faithful members of King Trump and his court tune in Fox News religiously. King Trump’s court need confirmation of their beliefs that King Trump does nothing wrong, never had, never will. Everything is the Democrats fault.

What policies were divisive?

The honeymoon idea is silly anyway. There has been a study or two showing 52 percent of fox news that involves Trump is negative.

On the other hand about 95 percent of msm news concerning Trump is negative.

So who is the more fair and balanced?!!