Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

No, but conflating people having basic, easily attainable knowledge that you yourself have chosen to be ignorant of with someone saying they "know it all’ is.

I told you, I don’t know it all, but i know a heck of a lot. You should too. You’ve made a choice not to, and to mock those who have.

And I’ve called you out on that, and offered you a chance to prove yourself anything but willfully ignorant of this topic and you seemingly can’t. I even offered you a free shot to prove me wrong just out of sport.

You might be done but if a poster decides to posts things that aren’t true, or tries to conflate informed citizens speaking on the topic of the thread, with ‘know it alls’, expect me.

2 Likes

Basically follow my rules or be dismissed…its lame

This is just cover for the ny office feeding rudy info about Hillary…thats all.

Consider the source

The only thing you called me out on was the strawman you created from my reply.

Done.

Done and done.
We done.

:sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The title of the thread is Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report correct? Didnt you click on it because for some reason that interested you?

So finished! No talking!

…. & ….

Thats what I tell my 4 year old

Thats called sunday before church

You are wrong, I’ve built no strawmen. Apparently, you are ignoring or forgetting what you said. Let me correct you and demonstrate how to use the forum quote function properly.

Here ^ is you, very excitedly, using all caps to imply that I claim to have all the details. I had never done so, yet you caps-locked an implicating question that I had.

This all started, of course, after Sikofit replied to cratic saying:

Notice that sikofit also never said he had all the details.

Your reply was:

You are 100% wrong here. Having read many of Sikofit’s posts, its clear he knows many of the details he was replying to Cratic about. You were attempting to claim he doesn’t posses knowledge of something that he has already shown to posses.

From that same quote you finished:

That is also 100% wrong. It is not all speculation. After the many indictments, pleadings and convictions we have much much much more than speculation.

We have mountains of facts and evidence.

It’s dishonest to say that the informed citizens here are relying on speculation as the mountains of information sit available for the public to consume.

1 Like

It is what you do

Mmmm quailifer argument.it was a beautiful goal post move…

It’s his signature move. :wink:

It did. Until you started asking interesting questions and making interesting statements. Now you interest me.

What happens when the poster is bigger that the story

Errr, at the time he made the joke, Hillary was being looked at by the FBI because she had deleted thousands of emails that had been subpoened.

Trump was joking about HER ALREADY-DELETED emails from HER server - not the DNC server and Podesta emails that were revealed by Wikileaks and allegedly hacked by the Russians.

You guys are stupidly conflating two differents sets of emails.

The Russians and/or Wikileaks never revealed any Hillary Clinton emails and none of her emails has ever surfaced - except a few that the FBI revealed, as a result of their investigtion.

Wrong again, it seems.

M

1 Like

The poster gets the attention he so desperately seeks.