Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

Because the change in the timbre of your words over the last little while. If I had to guess your motto lately would be "aw ■■■■ it ". Everythings awful, everyone sucks, now Mueller took your rights away through his evil organization, the FBI? Sounds like a bad time.

Hardly. Are you denying the FBI routinely violates rights?

Would you say your opinion of the FBI as ‘‘evolved’’ over the 30 years, or so.

Ask who? You? You have ALL the DETAILS of what Mueller has?

You guys are freaking hilarious. :rofl:

I offered to answer your questions. Can you articulate one?

Earlier you claimed we didn’t know the details about something we very much do, which is damn near everything regarding Mike Flynn.

I deny that violating rights is an FBI routine.

I very much appreciate living in a lawful society.

No, I was speaking to the report itself and all the information we do not have access to. The thread is after all about the report.

madasheckEditor

Since the Mueller can’t find any collusion there is a good chance he’ll be attacked by dems and the media. He may spend weeks in front of congress being grilled and then demonized by the Media. Right now he’s got it good. Unlimited funds, a nice office, free travel and a loving media. But, if he released a report and it’s all just Manafort in Ukraine and Cohen never landing in Prague, or not being sent to lie and nothing about Putin, the left will think he’s covering up something. I mean he’s a republican, right?

First, there are definite indications of collusion, such as the Trump Tower meeting. To say Mueller hasn’t found any is not correct. Wait till the report comes out.

Second, there are also indications of severe wrongdoing in this administration, such as that Trump Tower meeting and the indictments and jail sentences handed down. So continued investigation is warranted. (Please feel free to say how the above or other reasons aren’t why they should continue to investigate.)

Third, singular opinions don’t speak for the left (or the right, for that matter).

nytimes.com

Mueller Report Has Washington Spinning (and It’s Not Even Filed)

Like a becalmed ship in the dead air before a coming storm, the nation’s capital is waiting, and waiting, for the special counsel’s report.

Cratic3947

Trump tower meeting has been completely explained… over and over… Nothing burger. And it’s not against the laws to meet with Russians.

Martha Stewart crimes as a result of the investigation…

Same thing for two years…

Yawn Burgers! Trump won because he’s so cool, and loves real America.

JimmyC

For something that is supposedly not against the law, there sure are a lot of people lying about it.

Cratic3947

JimmyC

1d

I’m sure the lies are like " I showed up at 9". FBI proves it was 8:55…

sikofit

1d

I’m sure the lies are like " I showed up at 9". FBI proves it was 8:55…

At least you admit that you don’t know the details

And sorry for the crappy cut and paste.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It doesn’t. Do you think you convey simple terms?

Yes. Interesting question, why do you ask?

Then why are you complaining?

Yes.

That is a very crappy cut and paste and I have no idea who is talking where or what point you were trying to make.

Please articulate a question.

Was there a question in there? Im not sure what you are referring too. Please explain

Yes, there was a question in there, as can be plainly seen.

Do you think you have manners?

Of course.

Hmmm I believe many would disagree but its nice you think well of yourself. Do you think maybe its time for you to bring yourself around to the topic of discussion?

Such as whom?

I have no question. You are refusing to accept I was speaking of the report and what Mueller knows. None of us know that and to talk as if we KNOW what is going on or what has been found is all speculation.

The point of the cut and paste was to show you the flow of the conversation and my response was NOT about Flynn.

Now enough talking to you about what you perceive in my replies instead of what they actually say.

I’m not refusing anything. Sure, have it, you were speaking of the Mueller report, not the flynn case, when you started mocking other posters who have chosen to be more informed than you on this topic.

I couldn’t care less about that misunderstanding.

The reason I’m challenging you to ask a question is because many of the things you claim we don’t know, we actually do. Sure I have still have questions myself. But I’m certainly not in the dark. There is a ton of info available after all the indictments, guilty pleadings, convictions. I don’t have all the answers, but we have a hell of a lot of them.

I’m essentially offering you a free punch to make me look dumb here, because I’m that sort of fun.

You were using all caps earlier, so keep up that excitement level. You’ve had 2 days to articulate a query so hit me:

1 Like

Sweet Jesus, just stop.

If telling people they don’t know everything about the Mueller investigation/report and it’s all speculation as to the details is mocking people, I guess I have no words for you. Except that maybe you have no idea what mocking is. If posting:

…and neither do you.

Until we actually get to see something it’s all speculation.

in reply to:

At least you admit that you don’t know the details

is mocking in your mind, I can’t help you.

That is beyond ridiculous. I made a simple comment that another person also did not know all the details and it’s all speculation. The all caps were in hopes you would get the point and were for emphasis, no excitement involved at all. You have run with that and done nothing but try to bait me into what I do not ■■■■■■■ know, but let me tell you this:

We are done with this ■■■■■■■■ you are trying to pull. We are done. Get it. We are done with you trying to misrepresent what I said and insisting I ask questions of you I have no desire to do as that was never the original point in any of this.

We are done.