Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

I say so. Why don’t you tell us what it is since you’re so knowledgeable about it.

I’m pretty patient. I just want to try to get to the point, rather than watching all of the obfuscation, dodging, goalpost moving, etc.

Just saying “I don’t believe in American heroes” early on would have sufficed instead of all this rigmarole that we seem to have to cut through so frequently.

Or just say it was trumpsplained.

I already did. You are what’s known in the business as “untrainable.”

But have a nice day.

That’s not fun for me, but thanks for letting us all know what you want.

Surrender accepted.

1 Like

Ok, if you say so.

So you like onions in you coke?

They need not look elsewhere. But neither Trump nor the Republicans had anything to do with wikileaks or distributing the emails, so far as has been shown.
Wikileaks was leaking before the emails were ever thought of.

I’m guessing he’s a paint-ball warrior.

Thanks for the more than one or two sentence reply. So that situation does not make him an American Hero. Could you please define or give examples of American Heros?

Im thinking he has been pulling our leg. Very Sneaky

Whoops missed that. I really should read down more

Maybe he meant a Royal Ranger

1 Like

Yes, somebody was playing word games.

Thank you for your guess. I can prove what I am.

Why does how many sentences are in a reply matter? Are you paid by the sentence?

How about the father who gets up everyday and goes to work in a ditch to provide for his family. Then comes home and coaches Little League. He raises his son to be a man, not a mealey-mouthed punk. He does everything he can to give his children a better life than he had. He is the leader of his house and a leader in his community. Maybe he served when he was younger, maybe he didn’t. He has manners.

I sense that you’d burn it down just to cook a hamburger.

1 Like

Why do you “sense” that?

That’s not how facts work.