Is the Mueller team afraid to release the report?

The whole point of saying he lied about the meeting is to imply that something nefarious went on. The point is clear.

Not being up on Q talk, I don’t know if you mean a good guy/bad guy thing, or something altogether different, lol.

Yes the point is clear. Trump Jr has already been caught lying about every other aspect of the meeting. Something he wouldn’t of needed to do if it occurred the way he said it did

He could of gone along with the uranium One deal to save his job, that would make him a white hat when he steps in to help prosecute.

Not a Cult.

Jim Jones wished he had followers as loyal

Collusion has been the message of the right.

Collusion is what the special counsel was tasked with finding.

Both are true

Not true.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3726408-Rosenstein-letter-appointing-Mueller-special.html

CNN and Wash Po lived on collusion. They sold their audience what they wanted to hear. Its too late to pretend this is something the right made up, now that this chimera is fading.

Look at b (i)
That is collusion.

True.

Wrong. Please point out where it states “collusion”

Will there be a run on kool-aid and cyanide after donnie loses power?

I don’t know, but if he doesn’t win in 2020, there will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth.

I’m not claiming the right has made it up, but they continue to bang this drum of collusion, or more precisely “no collusion”. CNN and WaPo have reported on the many indictments and motions by Meuller. The right keeps saying “no collusion”. Manafort’s attorney just did the exact same thing.

Do you even know what “collusion” means? Links and coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russian government was the collusion that was being discussed from the beginning.

It means “conspiracy “ which is a crime.

2 Likes

Wrong

Right.