Is the leaking of Biden soiling himself hitting below the belt?

3 more years left. Lol.

Lots of hate to be spewed on POTUS.

How many more times are you gonna bury him?

Allan

The real problem is not in Bidenā€™s pants; it is what Biden White House has been doing to the American people. Here are some recent examples:

Lie 1: The southern border is closed.
Lie 2: Border Patrol agents on horseback ā€œwhippedā€ Haitian migrants.
Lie 3: We will not leave Afghanistan until every American is evacuated.
Lie 4: The drone attack on Aug. 29 in Kabul was a ā€œrighteous strikeā€ on ISIS-K terrorists.
Lie 5: Hunter Bidenā€™s laptop is ā€œRussian disinformation.ā€
Lie 6: The cost of the Democratsā€™ $3.5 trillion social welfare bill is ā€œzeroā€ dollars.

4 Likes

I personally prefer my news to come from an organization that was around longer than a year, that isnā€™t based out of a UPS store, and has better sources than a rumor from a tweet about a rumor.

But hey, as long as it slams the opposition, who cares.

1 Like

Disgusting! Much as i dislike Brandon and his policies i Hope this is not true.

1 Like
2 Likes

Itā€™s not.

That one includes the phrase " According to American journalist Jack Prosobiec" ā€¦ and people should stop right there.

Personally Iā€™ll be shocked if Biden can hold out all four years. You can see it in his face, in his speech, and how he walks, etc., that he isnā€™t healthy.

2 Likes

ā€œWeekend At Joeā€™sā€?

The only President to ever fall uphill, over and over and over again. :rofl:

2 Likes

Itā€™s not BDSā€¦Those comments from another poster are just sillyā€¦

To recognize that this president lies his ass off as you have pointed out.

Bidenā€™s people remind me of Kevin Bacon at the end of Animal Houseā€¦standing in front of the stampede screaming ā€œStay Calm - All is Wellā€ as heā€™s getting his ass run over by reality.

2 Likes

Yes, I donā€™t care to embarrass the man. But his health is critical to the countryā€™s ability to handle a challenge, say from N Korea or Taiwan. That makes it news.
Making jokes about it is about on the same level as four years of ā€œorangeā€¦ā€ references.

2 Likes

I think I said during the primaries that I gave clueless two years. M y reasoning then was that Constitutionally Kommie can serve for 10 so Oleā€™ Joey from Scranton needed to get through the first two so she could run twice, not that sheā€™d ever win an electionā€¦

Would it surprise anyone if the Democrats get absolutely destroyed in the midterms a year from now if they started suddenly caring about clueluess Joeā€™s declining mental state. These people are driving by polls and political powerā€¦Both of which appear to be declining quickly under the failed Biden presidency.

BDS is BOOSH! Derangement Syndrome. The same libs will slobber all over him or call him a war criminal chimpanzee. All (D)epends on what they say that libs want to hear.

Itā€™s no surprise that they would plagiarize the term. Original thoughts donā€™t occur in brains occupied by orange monsters. :rofl:

1 Like

I get it. I thought the Presidentā€™s stance was wrong then, and I think broadcasting his incident is wrong. It is the media we should be addressing, with distaste, over both incidents.

Oh man, I havenā€™t seen so many ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  memes trending this fast in a while. :rofl:

Check this actor out, maybe Joe is also destined to be a spokesperson for this fine product after his days as POTUS are overā€¦

DS is the constant, B/O/T in front of it is the variable depending on the first letter of the last name of whoeverā€™s in the WH

Iā€™m fully aware that yā€™all want to keep using it anyway. :wink:

1 Like

Where did that Aussie feller go?

Look at his media in action.