Is the blood of the dead just the price we pay for freedom now?

You should get out more, people win Guns all the time free and clear after the back ground checks we already have.

And you completely ignored my question to you.

Oh well. I tried.

Is the blood of the innocent a fair price that society pays for our right to bear arms?

You said this did you not?

It’s a proven false.

And then you went on to say this.

And more important if we are looking for solutions - what is more direct, and easy to accomplish? Charing our culture, moving away from a headline driven, 24/7 news media for profit sensationalist society, or making it harder for bad people to get guns?

It seems you want to take the easy way out without accepting your roll in society that YOU created.

1 Like

For the second time I SAID ALL OF AMERICA IS TO BLAME!

Can you answer my question please?

Source for all these numbers?

Is the blood of innocent a price you pay for living in free society?

I’ll tell you what. Once you agree getting rid of first Amendment then we can talk about getting rid of the second…deal?

And while we’re at it we can get rid of 4 and 5…who needs them anyway.

They don’t pay for them? If that’s the case send me a case to of them to sell for profit.

Look it up yourself.

But yet you just want to punish just one group and deny them of their 2nd Amendment rights.

While we’re at it lets just void the entire BoR’s. We don’t need one in today’s society.

1. You still haven’t answered the question.

2. It sounds like you want to punch all of america by legislating morality and censoring media content.

NO…we all pay the price. You included.

Is that a problem?

Unless of course you get it at a gun show. My Model 12 I got in a Storage Locker

Count me among them.

Most domestic abusers are not convicts. You did not catch the nuance about misdemeanors.

Do you consider domestic abusers to be law abiding or not?

Obviously

Point taken. No one has answered my questions yet. It is extremely difficult in the US to involuntarily compel an alcoholic or addict into treatment. I don’t see how anyone could be compelled into treatment for potential violence.

1 Like

I think other liberals here would disagree with that evaluation of me.

If you are in violation of gun control laws, then you are not law abiding by definition, so that argument makes no sense.

1 Like