Is the Biden campaign based on a lie?

Still not an arrestable offense.

There was zero reason for the arrest.

Hence the police acted stupidly.

1 Like

No. The officer was not in the right.

1 Like

Like what?

So in your world, police can not arrest someone for disorderly conduct?

But did you no that quite awhile later under the worst bombardment of bad press so far in his presidency he came out and finally denounced white supremacists? That made the first comment not happen.

Are there good people protesting police brutality?

Are there bad people rioting, burning and murdering on that same side?

On their own front porch? Come on!

This is absolutely false.

The officer was completely in the wrong.

It was Gates’ home. The officer even admitted he believed it was Gates’ home.

Once that is established the police call is OVER and at that point the officer should do nothing except LEAVE.

I don’t care what Gates was yelling at him. It was his house. The officer doesn’t get to arrest him because Gates was mean to him.

3 Likes

A 911 call was made declaring by a neighbor, that a house was being broken into. When the officer arrived, suitcases were still outside and the person in the house would not cooperate and show their ID. He then became belligerent and was arrested for disorderly conduct.

He did not provide the ID that would have confirmed that. All he did was act belligerently to the officer who was peacefully investigating a 911 call saying the house was being broken into.

Great and when was it established?

Wrongfully. There is no requirement for me to show my ID to a cop on my own front porch. That cop had no business even stepping foot on that man’s property without a warrant. The cop was trespassing.

The cop caused the “disorderly conduct” because Gates refused to submit. It was a humbling.

1 Like

He doesn’t have to.

Y’know, true story, I left my keys at work once and when I got home the only way I could get in was via my bathroom window, one of those wind-out casement windows that was cracked open. So I climbed up my neighbor’s fence, pulled myself up onto the roof of the kitchen and had reached in and was winding the bathroom window open when I hear “Hey, what the ■■■■ are you doing?” There was a cop driving by and he had stopped to ask me. And I said “You won’t believe it, I forgot my key at work and this was the only open window” and he was like “okay” and just drove off.

4 Likes

They showed up to protest tearing down the statues and didn’t march with the NN’s.

Why is that do difficult to grasp?

Yes you do when you are suspected of a crime and are present where it was reported.

You can do it either before you are arrested voluntarily or you can do it by force after. Your choice.

Wrong, he had probable cause and a neighbor complaint, that gives them all they need to arrest you.

It seems extremely moronic to do that at an event that had nothing to do with tearing staties down and instead was organized solely for the purpose of advancing the pro-white movement. If you show up to a neo-nazi event and march on their side that is a show of support.

1 Like

How is that to be legally determined then?

Well except for the fact that the City Council had just voted to tear it down … . :woozy_face: