Is Something Wrong With joe biden?

No…Bathroom across the hall from my bedroom. I was 12.

nah, Biden has an optics problem.

I can visualize Biden doing a James Brown imitation…

oh yeah, I’m a gaffe machine!

You mean that his eye is bleeding?

Perhaps medically speaking this is true. However, from a visual standpoint (no pun intended) it is a nightmare. When I saw that picture I was revolted

It does bring to light his two brain surgeries and other medical conditions he’s been treated for and that he is not a healthy man.

If you guys want to support him, I’d keep a very close eye on the VP choice.

Sorry to hear that.

However, if being tired of Trump is a reason to blow a vessel in your eye out then God help us when something of actual significance causes stress.

Trump is revolting to look at at ANY time, obese and sickly looking; not a healthy man. Makes it a non factor in the election IMO.

Good luck with your health in the future, Creepy Joe. Watch that snout of yours, it has a mind of its own. lol

2 Likes

That’s a nose, not a hand.

It’s cute that you don’t think there’s no actual significance with trump.

In all seriousness, Biden should never have run for POTUS. He’s passed his time and is obviously on the decline. There is a good reason President Obama hasn’t come out for him…because he knows this too.

He is already falling into the Hillary trap of avoiding the people and making produced content for media release.

Meanwhile President Trump speaks candidly every day to a hostile Press corps and wins.

:mega:

1 Like

Obama doesn’t wanna lose his season tickets to the island when Joe’s kid sniffing ways become front and center next year.

There’s nothing cute about a double-negative. It’s a poor use of the English language.

1 Like

I agree. I honestly don’t think his heart is in it, either.

Bob Dole

It’s not gonna be biden.

And I said that before his higher than normal brain addled gaffes forced his campaign into hiding.

He’s a plagiarized joke.

You got him now.

Triggered much?

Biden bad man.