Is Shifty shifting?

Shifty went on for months claiming that he had more than circumstantial evidence of a Trump/ Russia conspiracy. Now he’s not so sure. Does this mean he has lost his evidence? Did fall between the seats of his car? We don’t get to see his more than circumstantial evidence now? What gives Shifty?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schiff-on-pelosi-comments-absent-very-graphic-evidence-impeachment-wouldnt-even-have-support-in-the-senate/ar-BBUEyAv?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPDHP17

Shiff made it clear: without “very graphic evidence” the GOP controlled Senate wouldn’t be forced into impeachment proceedings against Plumpy Trumpy.

“You can see evidence in plain sight on the issue of collusion, pretty compelling evidence. Now, there’s a difference between seeing evidence of collusion and being able to prove a criminal conspiracy beyond a reasonable doubt,” Schiff said."

In other words, there is evidence but it is garbage evidence that wouldn’t hold up in court.

That’s easy to understand. We see it here all the time. Stuff like Trump met in private with Putin so obviously …yada yada yada.

Hardly a controversial statement. It took very graphic evidence to kick Nixon out. The bubble has only gotten more impenetrable since then.

I don’t know how cons thinks this reflects well on him. He’s saying the truth we all know to get a few GOPers to jump ship they’d need the tape of him having sex with a kid. And unless that surfaces, he’s safe.

Just so. Barring something so obvious and damning that their own political security is threatened should they choose to ignore it, Senate Republicans will do nothing.

if they only had a Russian dress

Darn! Can’t he present his evidence without an impeachment? Suddenly that cat’s got his tongue? Wouldn’t you love to see the evidence? I know I would.

Are you open to the possibility that Shifty has nothing and he’s trying to cover his ass? Maybe the whole thing was a lie? If he claims to have evidence, he should man up and present it. With or without an impeachment.

Pelosi: “I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi told The Washington Post in an interview published Monday. “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Now who here really believes that Pelosi is concerned about being divisive? Is there anything in her history of name calling and personal attacks that shows she is concerned about being divisive? I would believe that from her about as much as I would believe it from Trump.
She might as well have said I don’t want to be divisive so I will keep Trump here as President and continually make insulting little statements about him and his supporters like “He isn’t worth it”.

Time for Trump to call out “lyin Pelosi” in one of his tweets.

I most definitely hope all evidence collected by these investigations is made public. Plumpy Trumpy has maintained his innocence throughout, so I’m certain he agrees with me since it will doubtless vindicate him.

Then we agree. After 2 1/2 years they owe us. Let’s see what this was all about.

I’m sure everything will be presented since there will be many, many House Committee investigations over the course of the next two years.

The decision to impeach or not impeach is strictly a political decision - regardless of the evidence uncovered.

We know, for instance, that Senate Republicans will not convict Donald no matter what the evidence shows.

We are going to have to wait until he is out of office and then indict him for the crimes he has committed.

The Benghazi hearings went on for four years. I’m confident Donald’s supporters would want to see the current investigations afforded at least that much time. :slight_smile:

We haven’t seen nothing that would tie Trump too collusion with Russia. Will have to see what Mueller says, instead of going with the last 2 and 1/2 years of “The Beginning of the End” and “Bombshell”.

The steel dossier was put to rest by of all people Michael Cohen. Manafort is going away for not related collusion charges.

They were never going to get 20 republicans to vote for impeachment, not to mention 2020 is almost here for the democrats to beat Trump in the election. I am sure some of them would rather talk about policies instead of a hypothetical collusion.

Right, because Trump never makes insulting little statements about anybody.

The Benghazi hearings didn’t do anything good for the GOP, if anything it looked like a Witch Hunt against Clinton. I don’t think it shifted a single vote.

I agree.

The Benghazi hearings were not optional. A united states diplomatic facility was attacked and four Americans killed. That absolutely demands and investigation. Then to make matters worse, the Secretary of State lied about the cause. It wasn’t a witch hunt. We already knew who the witch was.

We had a real crime with Benghazi which included multiple fatalities. An investigation is mandated. We have not a shred of evidence of Trump Russia.