Is Roe V Wade going to be overturned?

Why not?

Thank you!

1 Like

Easy solution, have state police enforce it.

If Roe is overturned, what’s to stop NY and California from allowing abortion in the delivery room?

3 Likes

Looks like Missouri pulled the trigger…

Schmitt said abortion is now outlawed in the state, except in cases of medical emergency.

1 Like

What is to stop NY and California from allowing abortion in the delivery room?

To answer your question . . . the protection of federalism, our Constitution’s big-tent system, and the people in each state being freed to make their own decisions concerning those objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs “. . . concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. “

Today is a glorious day in the United States for women who have the protection of federalism restored to them ___ a protection which defeats the authoritarian revolutionaries who want to rule over every one of the united states and the people therein with an iron fist as they do in Cuba.

JWK

“If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?”___ Justice Story

Patience little grasshopper. These things take time. Sit back and get educated. :wink:

1 Like

What takes time? MO pulled the trigger and invoked their abortion ban within hours of the decision, just as Orygun said they would. You said they wouldn’t do that without first putting it to a vote of the people.

1 Like

Umm, no he didn’t, he said the referendum comes after. But either way eventually the will of the people of that state will be done. Beats edicts from unelected judges. We call it democracy.

3 Likes

Everything. Sit back and enjoy getting an education on Democracy. :wink:

4 Likes

Amazing how these highly educated libs can’t seem to read worth a crap. :wink:

5 Likes

They have been indoctrinated to see in words what they want to see rather than what you write.

3 Likes

Only because you are in the same category as her. “Already born”.

2 Likes

[quote=“SixFoot, post:1917, topic:241935, full:true”]

Hey looks like I was right. Well I should have said late June instead of July. I get a prize right?

Nah, I was right, but you just relax like the backup lib. Your education in Democracy is on its way too. :wink:

1 Like

Quoted for the slow ones. lol

I’ve been thinking of this since the Left is in such histrionics.

2 Likes

The trigger law does not ban abortion.

1 Like

This topic cooled right off.

5 Likes

It’s cuz you are in the wrong thread. The question posed in the OP has now been answered.