Is President Trump being blackmailed into abandoning fundamental objectives?

People on welfare pay taxes.

Oh, come on, you’re better than this. You mean they deduct taxes from the free money they are already receiving

No. I’m talking about all premiums that any individual has ever and will ever pay.

So who do you think is blackmailing him? The only name you mentioned is Lindsey Graham.

The more likely answer is Trumpists got played by the most obvious con man in the history of probably ever. The only shame is that everyone else gets to suffer the consequences right along with the rubes who put us in this mess.

2 Likes

No, they pay taxes. If your argument is that they receive more benefits than the taxes they pay, then refer back to the original assertion that a person’s own contributions don’t cover the benefits they receive from Medicare. And those benefits are on a much greater scale.

Is that what we’re calling these days? Because it isn’t called that on my pay stubs. It’s called Medicare Tax. But never mind that, let’s get back to the matter at hand.

You feel that a person that has paid into (or to put it better, money taken from them for) this benefit should not participate if they’re critical of social welfare programs? That it’s an insolvent Ponzi scheme is irrelevant. It isn’t elective.

Nope, my argument is that they don’t pay taxes. That money being withheld from them was actually paid by someone else.

For once I agree with you. I wouldn’t be surprised if the sociopath is being blackmailed.

No doubt he is being blackmailed. But the good news is that we have Bobby Mueller to get to the bottom of it. Just give him 4 or 5 more years and he will certainly get to the bottom if it! :joy:

Problem identified.

4 Likes

Could just be that you and others like you are rubes, OP. Just another theory worth examining.

The sad thing is, Donald wasn’t even terribly sophisticated about it. It was clear to anyone paying attention he was a cheap, empty suit with no interest in anything beyond stroking his ego. And yet he still got 63 million Americans to fall on their knees and adore him for the obviously absurd promises he made them.

And why I didn’t vote for him in the first place!

What is really pathetic, as opposed to being “funny” is, those who blindly supported Hillary, are the very kind of voters who re-elected Marion Barry, a convicted criminal.

JWK

Most of this crap could’ve been avoided if fat donald had shown his tax returns and yes, he’s being blackmailed.

This.

And I think Putin sees the writing on the wall and is calling in his chips now, before the Ds impeach him.

Those poor Kurds. And poor syrians.

1 Like

What did trump campaign on: the war in Iraq was stupid, Obama is the founder of isis and never should have left. Trump wants to leave, he wanted to leave Afghanistan and got talked out of it and he hates being told no. This time it’s just “if I don’t tell anyone they can’t stop me” just do it I’m president.

Aw. And now even the maddened trumpists are considering kompromat. We’ve come full circle.

1 Like

Personally, I just wonder, What explains everything?

In light of how often and how much Trump has supported or at least soft-pedaled Russia, I’d guess that Russia either has something compromising on Trump or offered something to Trump.

Trump tower Moscow answers the second question, for part of the time, but it doesn’t answer the question completely for me.

This is what does:

Trump hired some hookers to urinate on a bed that the Obamas slept in. Then Trump watched them do it.

And Putin filmed Trump watching them do it.

Trump was either wearing pants or not wearing pants at the time.

I am thankfully not confirmed on the status of the pants.

And Trump knows that Putin filmed it.

That explains everything.

2 Likes