Is our Senate Democrats learning?

Is his personal jet flown using solar panels then?

2 Likes

Yeah, just like they suddenly think the minority needs to go along and get along while spending the last four years making sure jack and ■■■■ got done while they held their breath and stamped their feet.

About time.

Democrats need to think about the people who lined up for 3 upsets in Georgia. None of those voters were thinking “Gosh I hope my candidate will entertain Republican concerns for 6 months while I wait for financial aid.”

1 Like

These overtures of unity are so refreshing.

They still need this guy

as well as Tester from Montana last of the blue dogs in states not known to be lock step with progressives. Kind of the way the GOP had to deal with Susan Collins she often split with Republicans and ended up providing the key vote (Much at the frustration of the GOP) that allowed Obamacare to pass.

Sweeping climate changes in a state totally dependent on coal.

Pelosi even stopped people that were financially negatively affected by COVID from getting their much needed assistance, until she and her cronies were bailed out for their years of mismanagement. Why can’t you call it like it actually happened?

2 Likes

No, the ACA was passed in Congress, 220-215 in the House and 60-39 in the Senate, after years long debate and the inclusion of 160 Republican amendments.

The ACA was amended by the Health Care and Education Act which was passed by reconciliation.

Literally a “both sides!” Lol. No, the GOP is essentially post-policy. It’s all red meat and culture wars. The hallmark legislation during the Trump era was a corporate and hug earner tax cut, and even that was riddled with errors.

Turns out when people think government is baaad baaaad baaad they don’t bother to learn much about how it works.

Because that’s not what happened? McConnell was quite clear, don’t give Pelosi a W, go campaign and we’ll worry about it after the election.

Is that what your sheople trough fed you and now you’re regurgibleating their nonsense. I really thought you were better than that. Here…here’s a dose of reality.

1 Like

I never watch any of your videos. I read.

That and help rebuild their cities after letting the rioters burn and tear down them almost unopposed.

3 Likes

Yeah…I wouldn’t listen to Nancy condemn herself either when it completely destroys the narrative you were fed. When it comes to regurgibleating nonsense…just keep on, keepin on my friend.

3 Likes

No, there was no ACA passed by both the House and Senate until reconciliation. They had each passed separate bills, not one ACA bill. Without their relying on reconciliation, there would have been no ACA. You are acting like the House Bill and Senate Bill were the same act. They were not.

2 Likes

I actually 100% agree with this. We have one party that’s entirely bereft of ideas while the other is hell bent on assuring they never lose power again, regardless of any malevolent policy they pass.

1 Like

It’s not going to turn of well for the left if they double down of shutting out the minority.
Remember the big red wave during obamas first mid term election.
Look for a big red tsunami this time. People are tired of partisan games.
People don’t want tricks and gimmicks used to pass legislation. They want the people they sent to dc to do the work they sent them there to do. And that is work together and pass legislation that both parties have a voice in crafting.
But you all go for it. You have about 11 months left before the next elections campaigns start.

That is some fairy tale your trying to pass off as fact. We know what happened you need to wait a few more years for all of us to die off before you try to change history.

Are our?