Is Omicron a curse or a blessing?

A hundred times nothing is still nothing:

The director of the Infectious Diseases Unit at Sheba Medical Center, Gili Regev-Yochay, said that while there was no neutralization ability against the omicron variant in those who had received their second shot five or six months ago, “the good news is that with the booster dose it increases about a hundred fold,” Reuters reported. (from Hill link)

Pfizer and the government of Israel are business partners, so it is not surprising that the Israel is trying to promote the vaccine any way it can. Here is some background information:

https://govextra.gov.il/media/30806/11221-moh-pfizer-collaboration-agreement-redacted.pdf

An even stronger relationship exists between the NIH and Modern, which are getting into IP disputes about the COVID vaccines:

Oh you’ll take it!

1 Like

5o98bf

2 Likes

Omicron will likely end the pandemic. The Marxists will resist, but with lack of deaths, their they won’t be taken seriously any more.

They may have to pay Wuhan for more gain of function research to unleash a new virus… wait, they still are funding more of that!

Weird, the guy that paid for it, now is in charge of “Fighting” it…

4 Likes

NIH gave Wuhan Lab money. We will never get to the bottom of it.

1 Like

We’ve already gotten to the bottom of it and Fauci is a liar who lied to Congress. The question now becomes, will he be held accountable…you know…like us l’il people?

2 Likes

With the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier administration in charge, hell no Fauci Ouchie will not be held accountable. He and they are out of their ■■■■■■■ minds.

The system is corrupt. President Trump was attacked for four years by the lunatics and they are trying to distroy the fabric of out Federal Republic.

I question whether there’s a “mind” in that One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier…at all? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Old store front Joe is an empty suite. His puppet masters are taking down out Federal Republic.

Agreed. He has surrounded himself with evil people; starting with Mayorkas.

1 Like

800,000 people in the United stated would disagree with that assessment if they were not dead.

Allan

Yes, the early variants were very dangerous to the elderly and people with existing conditions unless they live in East Asia.

Of course, even if Omicron turns out be a cold virus expect the death count will continue to accumulate. A lot of people may happen to have a cold when they die.

1 Like

What is your thoughts on this?

1 Like

probably. but that doesnt change what i said

1 Like

So when does something become dangerous to get.

1,000,000 deaths? 2,000,000?

Allan

The vaxxed get Covid. The mandates and lockdowns are stupid. It’s just the power hungry having a great time fooling the compliant safety goobs into doing anything they say…

1 Like

not entirely sure i guess that depends on the individual (a bad word nowadays i know)

but i bet it’s lower than 99% or so for healthy people, and 99.9% or so for younger people

So it’s dangerous if you are older and Ill of health.

Allan

slightly more yes as is true of most contagion

but chances are still pretty good. 90’s of pct i believe

Nobody cares and by 2023 it probably will be 2,000,000 under Biden.

Thank goodness he has a plan.

1 Like