Is Ivermectin an existential threat?

Why would they do that?

There’s no profit motive in it…:sunglasses:

Easy enough to determine, just produce the consents to treatment of an experimental drug. All participants in a study have to provide written consent to enroll, including being briefed on all possible side effects.

Filter bypass. You can insert a link.

Uh-oh.

Dysfunctions include the following:

• Low sperm count
  • Poor sperm morphology
  • Two heads
  • Tiny heads
  • Double tails
  • Absence of tails
  • Albino sperm cells
  • Azoospermia, or the absence of motile sperm
  • Poor sperm motility
  • “There was a significant drop in the sperm counts of the patients after their treatment with Ivermectin,” the study’s authors concluded.

And that’s with use of the human version.

Like that’s going to dissuade the betas.

Misinformation tsk tsk.

https://www.42facts.com/does-ivermectin-cause-sterility-in-men/

Not to mention if it was true, it would cast quite a negative shadow over the FDA who still approves its use for certain conditions.

1 Like

Yep…another sheople regurgibleating what they’ve been fed. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/ivermectin-causes-sterilization-in-85-percent-of-men-study-finds/

Must be true.

Wait… didn’t Alex Jones take Ivermectin on the air to own the libs last week?

Are you telling me that the entire enterprise just might be all for show to sell tactical wipes?

1 Like

Don’t forget to burp. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Well if that’s where you get your medical information I think the problem has been identified.

1 Like

It’s one of the most commonly used meds in the world. Good grief, people. Fearmongering.

1 Like

There are 20 countries that have approved ivermectin for covid treatment, also the national medical association in Japan has recently recommended it be approved there as well.

I can’t seem to find this particular ivermectin link anywhere else on the forums. Surely it’s somewhere. :thinking:

Personally, I prefer my ACE2 receptors be protected against the CommieCough with cannabinoids instead.

Instead of the eggs all in one basket leap of faith, throwing the kitchen sink at it can have great success, especially if you’re not a fat slob by habit to begin with.

Joe Rogan was prescribed the same antibody treatment as Trump, and was also prescribed ivermectin by his doctor. Along with the IV infusions of vitamins, he was back on his feet within days.

That study is a computer model of the in vitro studies. That shows that there can be an effect in vivo, but it isn’t always the case.

My bet is that the Regeneron that Rogan took helped him greatly since we know that that actually works.

People still should get vaccinated.

If they want to.*

There’s ample therapy out there for us healthy folks. :wink:

Yeah… vaccinations.

Or antibodies, or vitamins, or “dewormer”, or a healthy lifestyle.

Then of course, good ol’ cannabis.

You keep your faith, I’ll keep my old normal. :hugs:

Smoke all the pot you want… it is a great drug.

Vaccinations against covid… good for preventing covid.