Is Ivermectin an existential threat?

Is that what that is?

Lol and you’re judging the quality of other people’s memes? Priceless.

Here, let me turn you on to another obscure meme format you hardly ever see:

2 Likes

Seen it several times. Much better words. I’m not mad, more proud.

Anyone know where I can score some Ivermectin for a 61 year old 200 pound dog? Asking for a friend.

WW

3 Likes

Unbelievable article, featuring “America’s Frontline Doctors”.
The website advertises consultations for $90 and fills prescriptions through Ravkoo Pharmacy, an online pharmacy that America’s Frontline Doctors advertises as “partners,” who provide “the option to have that prescription delivered right to your door, the same day.” On a SpeakWithAnMD.com intake form viewed by NBC News, prospective patients are asked, “What medication do you prefer?” The user is then presented with three options: “Ivermectin,” “Hydroxychloroquine” or “Not sure.

Another Simone Gold/America’s Frontline Doctors dumpster fire.

3 Likes

Won’t take a vaccine they feel is experimental, but hey, hit me with the horse de-wormer.

• The Mississippi Poison Control Center has received an increasing number of calls from
individuals with potential ivermectin exposure taken to treat or prevent COVID-19
infection.
• At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal
formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers.
• 85% of the callers had mild symptoms, but one individual was instructed to seek further
evaluation due to the amount of ivermectin reportedly ingested.

https://www.wtva.com/content/coronavirus-content/Alabama-poison-control-fields-more-calls-about-ivermectin-575169761.html

Damn Idiots

There are 50+ studies saying it is. And metastudies compiling the results of the studies and analyzing that. Read articles from Dr Peter McCullough, probably the most published medical writer in the world. Or Pierre Kory. Or Tess Laurie. The information is readily available.

Don’t assume we’re all stupid rednecks until you have had an actual conversation with someone who knows what they are doing with this. And maybe searched for protocol. You have no idea how many thousands of people are taking the animal meds (correctly) and have been for months. With no issues.

A “she” not a “he” and I already know what the truth is. Have been taking 1% sterile ivermectin solution for 6 months as a preventative, along with the supplements that go with the protocol. (Not as an injection, taking orally ). See flccc.net for information. Have remained healthy, taking every 10 days or so. Research instructions.

Daily ivermectin for 6 months? That’s messed up. It’s typically given (in humans) as a one time dose YEARLY. One dose for an entire year. In extreme cases it’s given every 6 or 3 months. There’s going to be a whole lot of people with liver failure if this is what people are doing.

7 Likes

I had 2 shots of Pfizer as a preventative and have remained healthy and uninfected.

5 Likes

Me too. I took it as a prophylactic therapeutic. Working good so far.

1 Like

I’m guessing we have more data of humans taking the Pfizer shot than we have of humans taking Ivermectin regularly. Why wouldn’t you trust the one that has more data?

1 Like

The data on long term effects on all those guinea pigs isn’t in?

6 Likes

The irony! You would make an animal reference to people taking actual animal medicine. :rofl:

Finally! Now for some consistency.

I figured calling people getting the jab Tuskegeeians would be offensive to some.