Is it true? Is it true that both Trump and JD Vance are married to *LEGAL* immigrants?

I think it is true.

And it does kind of fit with the pattern:
Legal immigrants and their families tend to be stalwartly opposed to lying law breakers who jumped the line, break the law etc etc…

So, is it true that each of those two married legal immigrants?

3 Likes

Popcorn…come and get your popcorn.

:popcorn:

3 Likes

Onto the wives already??

4 Likes

No. Indian-American, born in California to immigrant parents. Won’t stop Democrats from screaming he’s a racist facist anyway.

3 Likes

She looks like she could be Indian-American and it’s been reported that he met her at Yale and that she is a lawyer.

3 Likes

Correct.

1 Like

a lawyer? People should have better taste.

7 Likes

Neo-Nazi Twitter is trying to rationalize their support for Vance, talking about his wife having “European physiognomy”. It’s entertaining. Even the racists are woke and inclusive now.

3 Likes

I knew Vance would somehow be racist for having a wife with darker skin than the typical lilly white lib. :rofl:

9 Likes

What, and more importantly, WHY the hell are you reading such garbage??

I’m speaking for myself, but would also feel pretty confident speaking for others here, that I wouldn’t even know where to find something like that.

Edited by me

You should probably change your web habits.

4 Likes

Young fanatics always become the very caricatures they claim to crusade against. Beware the abyss. :wink:

3 Likes

You’re not alone. Those were my thoughts exactly, as soon as I read that post.

3 Likes

Excuse me?!?!?! :joy::joy::joy:

Because most progressives believe we’re all neo-Nazis. That’s why the overwhelming volume of leftist social media is in mourning because the shooter missed.

A lot of legal immigrants have more appreciation of what America stands for than your average joe on the street.
People born with a silver spoon often forget what America is all about.
When you compare America to the rest of the World people here ARE all born with a silver spoon in their mouth.
They just don’t ALL relieze it.
You don’t know how fortunate you are.

3 Likes

Jesus hated lawyers. (wink)

2 Likes

That’s until he gets sued!

Like Fweedom Harris.

What’s that old Nietzsche quote?

1 Like

To be fair, sometimes it’s good explore other insane views at their source. I used to lurk around on Stormfront back in the day mainly because I wanted to know what those people believed and hear it straight from them rather than relying on a third party.

Also used to lurk around on Tankie forums. It’s good hearing it straight from the horse’s mouth.