Is it time to sue Google?

Oh hell yes it is.

Google has created a “pyramid of white supremacy” That identifies many prominent conservatives as white supremacists. It shows their faces and names. Of course their are no liberals listed in the group. Google is labeling people who have have no history of anything close to white supremacy as white supremacists. And of course, they put a Jew at the tip of the pyramid. This is defamation of the highest order.

The victims of Google’s white rage need to lawyer up and go to court. This is some seriously evil stuff.

Leaked Docs at Google Expose ‘Anti-Racism’ Initiative: Ben Shapiro Listed in ‘White Supremacy Pyramid’ (westernjournal.com)

3 Likes

You want to sue Google over the content of their internal employee trainings?

Absolutely!

They told a 140,000 employees that these people are white supremacists. That’s defamation. And anti Semitism. Did I mention that these same employees control most of the world’s communications?

1 Like

Calling Ben Shapiro out is not antisemitism.

1 Like

OH you didn’t tell me that Christopher Rufo is at the center of this. So I don’t believe it.

Calling him out for what? You can’t defame somebody based on your feelings and not expect to be sued.

2 Likes

Nobody is asking you to.
:man_shrugging:

Total malarkey, just like his CRT nonsense.

I’m still waiting for you to give me your Shapiro example. Cat got your tongue?

If you can’t believe “westernjournal” who can you believe?

1 Like

…and it should have been censored, applying Google standards…as misinformation.

2 Likes

Rufo got a new grift

3 Likes

Oh I believe these trainings exist. This is a twist on the CRT brew-haha.

From the OP’s linked article …

According to internal documents shared with writer Christopher Rufo, Google is teaching employees that the U.S. has a “system of white supremacy” and that Americans are “raised to be racist.”

No arguments here.

Another graphic said that Columbus Day and phrases such as “Make America Great Again” are examples of “covert white supremacy.”

Still no arguments.

And here is the aforementioned “triangle of white supremacy”

Shapiro is placed around the lower end of normalizing white supremacy, characterized as minimalizing the effects.

“White savior complex, “not all white people”, not believe POC experiences, denial of white privilege, “post-racism”, intentions > impact”

Kinda spot on actually.

1 Like

All of that said, Google is free to train their employees how ever they want. Not exactly sure how you could sue them for that. And if you don’t like how Google trains their employees, don’t use their product.

It was broadcast on Fox news. If it’s false, google should sue Fox. I think you may be overthinking this. Sometimes things are exactly as they appear.

1 Like

Definitely not true.

1 Like

When it comes to anti-racism training? Sure they can.

Kinda B.S actually.

They kind that google would have to prove in court. I’m still waiting for your best example.

“White supremacy”…the mirage of 2021 that in libs attempt to look virtuous…can see it.

1 Like