Is it time to immediatly resume in person debates?

https://www.pnas.org/content/108/20/8172.abstract

Peer reviewed study in from the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS), the official journal of the National Academy of Sciences.
.WW, PSHS

Thanks WW…guess it’s not so tin foil hat after all. :roll_eyes:

[quote=“WorldWatcher, post:123, topic:236272, full:true”]

Epic fail.

Did they locate the source? Did they find and repair the ruptured water line that allow gas to enter the water supply? Or are they still trying to find it? What was the EPA’s finding?

[quote=“altair1013, post:125, topic:236272, full:true”]

.WW, PSHS

1 Like

I see. So they have not found any rupture that would allow gas to get into the water supply. Let me know when they do.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll just declare victory and move on. :sunglasses:

How many of these are there going to be I wonder?

https://community.hannity.com/t/trump-backs-out-of-second-debate-after-format-change/236173

1 Like

Super Spreader Donnie threw away his chance at a debate. Too bad, so sad.

1 Like

You do realize that most wells drilled for fracking are on lands that have private potable wells?

Are you quizzing me? How adorable. Bless yur heart. :grin:

Do you realize that that aquifers go for hundreds of miles underground? Containing them to a few acres would really be tough.

So again, they still have yet to discover where contaminates are getting in. Is the water coming out of the treatment facility contaminated? Nope. They test that constantly. Is the water in the holding tanks contaminated? Again, no sign of that. That means it’s happening in the pipes supplying the consumer. But they just can’t seem to locate the rupture. :laughing:

Potable wells are not linked to treatment facilities or holding tanks, but you should know that already.

How did they manage to keep the contamination limited to small wells on private property? You should know this already.

I do know, thanks :grinning:
Its something that was involved in as part of my profession.

Then why are we arguing? You know everything I said has been accurtate. Nobody’s faucets are breathing fire due to fracking.

.WW, PSHS

We had a whole big thing here where there were concerns that the “fourth river” aquifer here was getting contaminated.

I mean maybe water pollution is a bigger deal around here because our famous three rivers were so polluted for so many decades from mill runoff that practically nothing could live in it and now, twenty five years after the mills shut down, them ■■■■■ are so clean they held a national fishing tournament here.

President Trump has tested negative for the novel coronavirus “on consecutive days,” according to the White House physician, who maintained that the president “is not infectious to others.”

Good for him. Glad to see he’s improving.
.WW, PSHS

Improving? He’s well.

And 2 full days before the scheduled debate.

Probably shouldn’t have taken his ball and gone home then.

1 Like

He didn’t. He’s ready as scheduled.