Is it time to defund the CIA and FBI?

Holdover from Obama. Whites conservatives in this country are inherently racist. Blacks are the victims of that racism. DEMs will take care of the blacks and protect them from the evil white conservatives.

1 Like

Christopher Wray was appointed by Donald Trump.

1 Like

I actually agree with defunding both. I just disagree with your reasoning. Which is all false.

I’m all for conservatives wanting to defund military/intelligence/law enforcement apparatuses

1 Like

im ok with him resigning. so we can have president harris. and then warren can be confiremd as the new VP

I believe that over the years our intelligence agencies have thwarted a whole bunch of terror attacks against our country. And I have heard a couple of ex-FBI guys say that it is a real mistake not to fund investigations into domestic terrorism at the same levels that we fund international terrorism. IMHO Trump did a lot of damage to our intelligence agencies. And from what I can tell it wasn’t based on any facts but rather his “gut feel” which he applied to a lot of his decisions and statements.

2 Likes

We read this report before regarding vets. And then… it was right.

1 Like

FBI bad! But only now not in the 60s. Then it was a godsend against commies and radicals…

None of this is real

They muddied up what counts as a covid death so badly we will probably never know how our rate accurately compares to other countries or the flu.

Is it worse than the normal flu? I don’t doubt it is. Is it worse than some of the bad flu strains? Probably, but by how much?

Judge Brown certainly did not mince any words about Joe Biden’s racist history back when he was in the Senate with other Southern Democrats who were Jim Crow segregationists.

Biden still has never personally rejected his endorsement by Neo-Nazi leader who lead the Charlottesville rally. Will the FBI raid the White House to root out the White Supremacists?

As a matter of principle, yes. But, for the OP reasons? Laughable.

Once biden fixes black people no one will have to worry about “racial jungles” anymore.

Kill everything White on sight.

1 Like

All of this “white supremacy” and yet, I’m not seeing evidence of it. What I am seeing is that 52.6 of all murders are being charged against black males, which only represent 6% of our population. I’m seeing the burning of buildings, looting and violence…most recently against our Asian population. Why is the media ignoring the truth of what’s going on in this country? They are complicit!

1 Like

Great post! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Brown summed up the racist jbiden nicely.

Of course you are not.

You are still seeing looting snd burning building even though for the same reason.

It’s not racism by the way before you think that’s what i am accusing you of

'member when you made a thread here titled “I’m a proud white nationalist, so what?”

Said it was a mistake, Didn’t know what it meant.

Have your previously stated feelings about visiting Chinatown changed? You were big on mocking politicians who stood up for Chinese American communities throughout the pandemic.

I think, some people may not have bad intent, but also can’t see evidence of white supremacy because they’ve demonstrably never been able to recognize it in the first place.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone could change your mind I would maybe suggest infectious diseases is a greater threat but hey.

It’s in their name? Lol. Well one of them anyway.

Doesn’t intelligence imply shadiness?

Different doesn’t mean greater. A world ending asteroid is great threat too

1 Like