Is it time for the fake media to finally start asking non fake questions?

Even liberals are starting to notice the lame-assed, derelict way that Biden is covered by his media friends. So now that Trump is gone, will the media start acting like real grown up reporters asking real grown up questions? Or will they still be in the Biden protection business? Do you think that the media will stay Trump obsessed for the foreseeable future? I think they are struggling with how to deal with this without further beclowning of themselves. They’re a little lost right now. Where does this go from here?

Joe Scarborough Says Trump-Centric Coverage Gave Biden ‘Cover’ | The Daily Caller

Until it’s time for Comrade Kamala to be installed, there will be no tough questions for Joe. When the media begins asking actual questions, look for talk of the 25th amendment to start being used. The media coverage will be used to justify Joe’s ousting and “retirement.”

2 Likes

I don’t know. Maybe. The ratings for “news” organizations may start to suffer before then. That can drive decisions as well. Boredom is a news killer. The natives are getting a little restless with all the baby talk.

There are plenty of Trump accomplishments for Biden to get credit for and plenty new communist, America hating policies that Biden is going to immediately implement or reimplement that will keep the media busy for quite awhile. They helped get Biden installed in office and they will continue to cover for his senility as long as he doesn’t hinder the agenda…

1 Like

Chills, tingley legs. Must be a fever.

1 Like

Maybe the Rona? He probably went to a super spreader event.

I thought I heard somewhere that Biden has a news conference at 7? I may watch to see accepts any real questions or to see if any are offered.

1 Like

If the media ever did that, it would directly expose to every dummy what they were complicit in and ya can’t do that cuz of feeeeeelings…or something else that isn’t woke enough?

I saw Jen’s first presser yesterday. There was so much love making it should have been rated R.

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Right now they are all standing in line with lips puckered waiting their turn to kiss Biden’s fanny.

1 Like

I can’t believe anyone would watch them anymore. And no they won’t do anything but fawn over the installed near dead white male…

1 Like

No, they won’t ask any questions that put Democrats in a bad light.

Last week’s White House press conferences: “Why are you so evil?”
This week’s White House press conferences: “Why are Republicans so evil?”

3 Likes

She’s going to need to work on getting rid of her crutch words.

I also wish they would identify the dumba… reporter asking the question.

Then you quote Joe Scarborough?

Joe Scarborough is a ex congressman. What party did he belong to?

But continue with the ever presence victim hood
“the media is SOOOO Unfair to us!!”

I think Psaki lied. Didn’t she say the previous admin was averaging 500k doses and their plan was to double that?

Day 1 - 1/21/21

1 Like

From your first article

Biden has called for vaccinating 100 million Americans in the first 100 days of his administration, which would be one million per day. Bloomberg Business data indicates that rate had already been reached as Trump left office.

Rofl

3 Likes

If Biden achieves the same figure it will be at twice the cost or more. But chances are with federal bureaucratic fingers in the pie, it will be a smaller pie and cost at least twice as much per smaller piece as it did for the bigger pieces.

It’s not called fake news for nothing…

…I don’t think dems want a cure. Too much govt power to give up.