Is it Race or Culture?

I’m glad that I made you grin. Or, I hope I did. Maybe it was just an eyebrow raise? I don’t know how you react.

Group hug!

:star_struck:

Yep

10 char

There are “white” among all those groups. He may be right, the problem may be ignorance.

Do you consider San Antonio east Texas?

I was at Ft. Hood on TDY.

Interesting, 90% of the people I meet other than teenagers do not wear their “music choice” on their sleeve.

How do you know?

Not saying he’s wrong, just offering a reason some would construe matters as racist.

You are very, very close to the exact situation and the reason for it.

Most white progressive liberals express stereotypical views of white people.

Explain Norway and Detroit.

If the situation wasn’t what it was when Texas became a state, it logically would’ve been broken up into many smaller states; similar to how the older states were more geographically unique.

No, why would I? It’s not.

It depends on which White Supremacist views. If White Supremacists like fried chicken, that doesn’t make liking fried chicken racist.

Here is the definition of Racism:
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.

The races are:
Caucasian
Negroid
Mongoloid - Asian

Just curious. So the northeast is East Texas or the whole coast? Like I said, just curious.

Understood. Here’s a competing hypothesis: They construe it that way so they can use it, for political or other gain.

Interesting contribution. To what end?

And what situation was that? Why wasn’t California broken up?

Just helping to identify race based stereotyping and thus… racism… according to Tommy’s definition.

The whole coast? Corpus is not East Texas.

Northeast like where?

Same reason.

I think you know why. I hope you know why. A 5th grader should know this stuff.