Is it better to have a president who has already survived COVID? Or one who is deathly afraid of it?

I would retort sarcastically, but inference is clearly not your strong suit.

1 Like

Standard lib response. Canā€™t defend your statements so you resort to personal attacks.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be satisfied if he refrains from turning the WH into a petri dish.

So bann everybody. No government at all. got it

1 Like

The completely irrelevant conclusion you drew from my post merits no response. But you know that.

Iā€™m interested to hear from the resident ā€œChina engineered the virusā€ voice.

If in fact this is a designed virus, it would only make sense to disqualify exposed individuals from President. There is no telling what they designed the payload to do once delivered to a host.

Ah still no response, sucks when you canā€™t defend your own rhetoric. Tell us how would Biden run the government. Quarantine everyone in the Whitehouse? Do everything on Zoom?

Nonsensical response. Why is it so either/or with you?

He is managing to campaign with a large staff and theyā€™re COVID free due to being smart and using good discipline. A concept foreign to the petri dish that is the current administration.

Because there has been no alternative offered? Why is it you and Phaedrus canā€™t offer up what he would do?

1 Like

You seem incapable of drawing the short, straight line between Trumpā€™s behavior and his infection.

1 Like

First it is laughable you think his staff is anyway near ad big as it will be if he is elected. Second please post all his staff test results proving everyone is negative.

1 Like

Wear a mask. Socially distance. Not hug and kiss everyone while downplaying the seriousness of the pandemic.

This isnā€™t difficult.

Nice moving of the goalpost. Now back to the subject how would Biden run the government if he does not shut it down?

Are masks and social distance are 100% effective? What about droplets deposited on furnishing as people move around?

I didnā€™t say it was as big as it will be if heā€™s elected. You just made that up. But Iā€™m pretty sure if Biden staff members were testing positive weā€™d know. The White House tried to hide their ā– ā– ā– ā–  and got caught.

Who did he spread it to? It looks to me like a bunch of people around the President all contacted it at the same time.

It would take stopping and thinking a minute to think of that.

Super spreading lies is harmful as well.

I donā€™t like presidents who get covid.

1 Like

First it was you who brought up the size of the staff. Sorry you now realize how stupid it sounds. Second you have no idea if they tested positive, nobody has asked. Why havenā€™t they asked, GOP donā€™t care, not our business and the MSM wonā€™t ask Biden anything like that.

1 Like

Again, whatā€™s with this all or nothing nonsense?

No, masks arenā€™t 100% effective. But they are a hell of a lot more effective than not wearing them altogether, and hugging and kissing everyone in sight. Which is why Trumpā€™s WH is now a hot zone of contagion.

Sheesh!

2 Likes