Is is time for the democrats and the media to apologize to the president?

That’s not being morally superior, it’s doing their constitutional duty.

Okay so he corrected his statement. Is it time for the dems to correct theirs?

Is lying about a conspiracy for three years their constitutional duty?

1 Like

And even then had to throw in “it could have been someone else!” after reading a prepared statement that was about as convincing as a hostage video.

He corrected his comments after getting massive backlash from all over the world.
He sided with Russia. He took the side of an enemy over America. And y’all were a-okay with it.

That’s was when he said he was going to form a cyber-security unit with the Russians right?

What do you call siding with Putin over your own intelligence agency publicly?

Their not lying.

At a news conference after the summit, President Trump was asked if he believed his own intelligence agencies or the Russian president when it came to the allegations of meddling in the elections.

“President Putin says it’s not Russia. I don’t see any reason why it would be,” he replied.

US intelligence agencies concluded in 2016 that Russia was behind an effort to tip the scale of the US election against Hillary Clinton, with a state-authorised campaign of cyber attacks and fake news stories planted on social media.

3 Likes

Please don’t put words in my mouth.

You said I believed some media figures claim about treason I did not.

The dems still have yet to correct their lies about a fake conspiracy that they created. And Y’all are okay with that.

I don’t recall you claiming that the Russia thing was a lie until now. Did I miss something?

The FBI lied about Trump and worked with the dems to create a fake case to destroy him. The “allies” didn’t seems too shocked about that. The FBI also owes him an apology. Right?

If that’s your take-away, then you were misled.

Well how about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting where Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort met with the Russians to get info on Clinton? And the lies the Trump organization told about that.

My take on the original question …

Dems and media should not apologize. They should double down.

Nope. They claimed treason for three year. Not “improper action.” How much improper action can a private citizen do?

What makes you think Trump didn’t conspire with Russia in '16?

300px-No,_I_don't_think_I_will

5 Likes

No. None of that is true.

Why won’t you answer my question about Trump siding with Russian.