Is he a good illegal or a bad illegal?

You are the one advocating for less immigrants… I’m just trying to figure out why. I don’t owe you an apology for your nativism that is absent of any facts.

Backup your argument with facts and not “well I have immigrant family”

Is that a good thing? I think there are too many people.

The US is over populated.

Yes, it is a good thing.

You have a lot of strange opinions.

Says who? Do you have facts to back that up?

We don’t. If they are caught and are from Mexico we deport them immediately. If they are from another country they go through a process and will most likely be deported. If they seek asylum they go through a process. The problem people are the ones that don’t get caught. And they all don’t come over the border. About 40% of illegal immigrants come here by various forms of transportation and overstay their visas. We on the left do not want everyone turned loose without screening. Please stop listening to the CEC who constantly make us out to be stupid, evil people.

Of course I said it.

Of course I do. 326 million current population.

We should have about half that. Try World Population Balance.

We are. And populating a country with massive debt with millions of more people who will need to taken care of is suicide.

It’s funny how your graph shows his 58% figure, but somehow the rest of the graph from 2003 to 2017 is meaningless.

Also, it’s interesting that the number spikes from 2000-2002. I betcha that had to do with 911. 50% too right after Obama was elected, but then steadily decreases.

Those 65% though. What was that about?

No. Many of those who protest illegal immigration Are protesting immigration in general.

The OP does not at first mention that and he only concentrates about making sure that we don’t let the bad ones in. But in truth he does not want to let anybody in. Does that make sense?

Too bad we don’t have any infinity stones.

1 Like

Where? Here? If so, could it be because 40% of illegal immigration begins as legal immigration?

I don’t know what that is.

We’re over populated. We should be more selective than ever.

Yes it is a good thing. There may be too many people but that doesn’t mean that a drop in population is a good thing. This is a tremendously complicated topic.

The questions abound. Do we stop letting people in and train those who are here? Do we accept the fact some portion of the population will want to remain unskilled so we let others into the country, a percentage of whom will seek training and become skilled? Etc

There was another person who wanted to remove half the human population.

I believe that’s when the cocaine epidemic was at it’s worse. It’s also when work on the original border barrier began (1994)

Visa holders?

No it doesn’t make sense. Not at all. What would make sense would be for someone to actually ask the OP his opinion of immigration in general. Rather than making a lame asses attempt to speak for the OP. Cuz the OP would happily give the OP’s opinion. Attempting to speak for the OP would be like asking Mike Tyson to Speak for Steven Hawking. You’re totally out classed. Does that make sense?

Also maybe this. Same story, different day

By 1992, tens of thousands of Haitians attempted to sail to the United States for political asylum. However, President George H.W. Bush claimed that because there were no human rights violations going on in Haiti, the United States could not recognize Haitian refugees as political asylum seekers. In 1992, thirty-seven thousand Haitians were repatriated or incarcerated in holding facilities such as Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.