Is guarding Joe Biden a "hostile work envirornment" for secret service agents?

‘Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,’ Mr Kessler writes. ‘Female Secret Service agents find that offensive.’

“We had to cancel the VP Christmas get together at the Vice President’s house because Biden would grope all of our wives and girlfriend’s asses.”
According to the source, a Secret Service agent once got suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.

Here is one list of behaviors associated with hostile work environments:

• Sexual activity discussion
  • Physical comments
  • Offensive jokes about sex, race, disability
  • Sexually suggestive pictures
  • Unneeded touching
  • Demeaning terms
  • Rude gestures
  • Inappropriate language
  • Work sabotage
  • Threatening behavior
    https://lawkm.com/6-hostile-work-environment-examples/

Would this type of behavior be grounds for impeachment and removal from office?

Or should the Secret Service only use male agents to guard Biden? Is that even allowed?

I know Joe Biden.

Compared with the good Mr. Biden can do, the cost of dismissing Tara Reade — and, worse, weakening the voices of future survivors — is worth it. - New York Times Op-Ed

They still have not answered what to do about him groping or assaulting women in the White House. I guess it is all good so long as they get rid of Trump . . .

That is astounding.

On one level yes, but Bill Clinton demonstrated that abuse of women was no big deal for Democrats so long as he had the “right” position on abortion and similar issues.

That still seems to be the case for Biden.

The sheer hypocrisy. And from a woman. Protecting The Collective requires casualties. The individual doesn’t matter, only The Will to Power.

Have I not been saying all along, he’ll never make it to November…and that was before this? :sunglasses:

Cobra, cobra, cobra!

He’s a perv. And they called Cruz “rapey face”.

I forgot about these!!! Thank’ for the trip down memory lane.

Sean should do an expose.

Let me be the first to post the liberal reply.

BUT TRUMP!!! :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 Like

This guy is an utter creep.

2 Likes

Just like you guys and trump.

it is a hostile work environment for women unless they’re over 14 and shave their head.

1 Like

I hope Biden suffers and family goes through hell for what he did.

good thing for all those future survivors to know… “you don’t matter”

I love when people in policies pretend to care about sexual harassment

1 Like

I love it when the hypocrisy of those who “speak truth to power” is shown to be in truth just wanting power.

1 Like

People do care about sexual harassment. But only when it’s commited by someone in the opposing party. When it gets too close to hone they suddenly clam up.

Good Lord. Of all the annoying cliché’s, I think that one makes the top of my list. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Then they really don’t care about sexual harassment