Is Global warming finally kaput as an issue?

Every country but the US is in a climate agreement.

What if a large bloc of that agreement puts trade restrictions on products that do not meet certain CO2 limitation requirements?

Guess who willingly gave up a seat at the big boy table and would have a fair amount of control there?

The US will pay… but now it won’t be on our terms.

It doesn’t matter.

Yes I know, thats why I dont post much, the world is upside-down - truth and reason doesn’t matter.

I hear you.

You very clearly have no understanding of how the dynamics of politics work.

Once something has been politicized, it cannot be trusted. “Errors” must constantly be corrected. Such as this. **CATASTROPHIC GLOBAL WARMING IS NOW LESS LIKELY.**Do you think that any liberal is happy to hear this? Why not? Answer. Politics. Plain and simple.

Millennials have to clean up our mess. What that says about their work ethic.

Once conservatives have decided that global warming is a hoax we cannot trust that it is true.

We create our own reality now.

Liberals have decided that everything needs to be politicized. And once everything is politicized they wonder why nobody trusts it anymore. Your science and your dire predictions are constantly proved to be wrong. That is the reality that you have created.

The younger generations have to fight the global warming disaster that the older generations created. You can pretend it doesn’t exist, you can blame it on things being “politicized” (lol), you can throw a tamper tantrum any time it is pointed out that conservative policies are actively ■■■■■■■ over the young so some rich ass oil executives can do as the romans do, but you can never expect any of us to take your whining seriously.

2 Likes

Liberals politize everything and thats why everything they touch turns rancid!

In hindsight, al gore making a movie about it was foolish to the extent it immediately triggered every republican, 99% who are not climate scientists, to reject it out of hand. It’s poisoned the well ever sInce.

Sure, but it was always going to be this way. Oil money baby!

Indeed that’s why I’m conditioning my kids and grandkids to walk on coals, so they can prepare for the “ring of fire” earth will become!! :roll_eyes:

Earth is BILLIONS of years old and has endured much more then human technology of the past 200 years and to make such dire predictions and put fear in the hearts of young people is just wrong!

Human beings will last longer on planet earth then any other species because of the “human mind”. Its the only reason humans have survived at all and it will continue to survive based on necessity and instead of instilling fear, anger and hatred we should be encouraging young minds to develop technology to protect the species as long as possible.

Hilarious. You post yet another article that very clearly supports the AGW theory. Do you bother to read what you post, or you just get all excited about headlines?

Curious why you didnt respond to the rest of my initial post, ya know, beyond the “Politics…” blah, blah, blah. Youre trying to deride science, while at the same time holding up scientific studies that you believe somehow refutes AGW (which is only evidence that you apparently lack basic comprehension skills?). It’s flat-out hilarious to those of us that bother to read…

I’m not worried about the Earth. The Earth will be fine. We won’t.

The human mind has done the work. It figured out that Climate Change is an issue we have to deal with.

Climate science and its implications isn’t concerned with the earth “enduring.” Its concerned with the effects on our quality of life as a consequence to the outcomes (eg. Impact on coastal cities, crop yields, etc).

Al Gore is no climate scientist either, he’s all about getting rich with his “carbon credit” business. He’s a hack, I’m ashamed I ever voted for him. :slightly_frowning_face:

Carbon Credit money baby!!

Paying the cost of externalities. Crazy, I know!

1 Like

If I ever start talking about the importance of Carbon Credits someone please shot me.