Is crime going up or not?

Good afternoon my brother. I was nice, and, I agreed with half of what you said.

What do you think? :cowboy_hat_face:

I think you are being sarcastic

1 Like

Mayor Bill de Blasio has blamed the latest crime surge in part on business and school closures related to the coronavirus pandemic. This confuses me because I thought he and Governor Cuomo wanted Business and School closures to protect the people.

Bill will be looking to blaming someone other than himself. we have to think about this:

Over the summer, as nationwide protests raged over Floyd’s death and a series of police shootings, the NYPD disbanded its anti-crime units – teams of plainclothes officers that targeted violent crime in some of the most crime-ridden neighborhoods.

2 Likes

The mobs won’t disappear when Trump leaves office.

Then what?

It’s going to get worse. It’s robbing season and there hasn’t been another stimulus for months.

Now that is a good question… This may be an experiment on turning our Federal Republic into a banana republic.

I agree with you Angra. There should have been a new relief bill passed. But, Ms. Pelosi wanted to stack the deck.

Buffalo just rolled out a new mental health team that accompanies police for mental health incidents. It has about 8 people who have been trained so far.

How many police officers did they dislodge or terminate? This may be interesting.

The power of the mob has been activated.

Biden won’t stop them.

Gun owning citizens will.

We are going to have to suffer Biden first… Punishment for electing Trump.

None im aware of.

That’s good to hear.

A friend of mine does homeless outreach in the subway system.

Imagine what could happen if that sort of work carried with it a living wage.

This mental health team was in response to the man who died last March in Rochester.

1 Like

Camp don’t get your hopes up with gun ownership. I was in the Republic of the Philippines when they collected citizens guns. Then the crims targeted military armories to get rearmed.

1 Like

Angra I agree that we need more mental health responders. That is a good idea. However should we terminate police officers?

I can only hope. We have a few patients who come here that make up ■■■■ just to have a warm place to sleep at night.

I don’t think we need to fire officers.

Maybe we should take better care of the disadvantaged.

Angra you and I are agreeing to more than not. :+1:

1 Like