Is Chinese "Go" strategy being used to capture the Electoral College for Biden?

“Election analytics website FiveThirtyEight identifies the states of Colorado , Florida, Iowa, Michigan , Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina , Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin as “perennial” swing states that have regularly seen close contests over the last few presidential campaigns.”

Can we expect to see Liberals move from solid blue states into swing states to foment unrest in those swing states that will drive conservatives out into more peaceful solid red states, and capture the swing states for China, Biden and Democrat candidates?

I reckon so. Conservatives, don’t leave swing states. You need to stay and fight for control of them, or you will lose the cultural war nationally.

Ok???

You’re going to lose anyway.

Yes, I’m sure a lot of people with mortgages, family commitments, solid jobs, and a community of friends are going to uproot themselves and move to a new state just so they can vote somewhere else.

I can already see this is going to be a very entertaining electoral season.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That was has been lost for quite a while now. If Republicans want to be relevant down the road, they need to forget about “culture wars”, “abortion” and other irrelevant nonsense and concentrate on issues that Joe Sixpack is actually concerned about.

5 Likes

For those not up with the difference in strategy between Chinese Go versus western chess.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.hindustantimes.com/analysis/china-is-playing-go-india-needs-to-learn-the-game/story-s3kUjr5sAPIp90UhcboxEO_amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwj61c6d65vqAhVFbSsKHdlfAP0QFjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw2NA-YmzSDPqZmcm4g_YNy0&ampcf=1

“Biden has no enthusiasm” has turned into “but everyone is moving to different states to vote for him”

7 Likes

We are witnessing an attempted cultural revolution. Yes, there is a culture war occurring in the US. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Always right on target!

Clearly you did not read the OP.

Whaaaahhhhbulance🚑

1 Like

Um where’s the go strategy in this op? I play wei chi, it’s a surprisingly modern analogy for today’s society despite being three thousand years old, but your OP literally doesn’t even mention it.

Wei chi is Go.

I mentioned a discussion on strategy in a follow-up post.

[quote=“Paul_Thomson, post:6, topic:232475”

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.hindustantimes.com/analysis/china-is-playing-go-india-needs-to-learn-the-game/story-s3kUjr5sAPIp90UhcboxEO_amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwj61c6d65vqAhVFbSsKHdlfAP0QFjAAegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw2NA-YmzSDPqZmcm4g_YNy0&ampcf=1
[/quote]

That’s talking about how China is encircling India with its “string of peals” strategy. I fail to see how this translates to battleground states.

I use to know how to play Shogi.
Go is pretty fun

Shogi is too complicated for me. Go I like. Me and the girlfriend usually keep a game going and a chess game too, like with a white/black poker chip so we know whose move it is.

Yes. Tomorrow. If you see any moving trucks, that’s them.

Who needs to move anyway?
With mail-in ballots we’ll be able to vote in all the states!

4 Likes

In North Carolina, IMO the Governor just slit his own political throat by mandating people to wear masks across the state.

Now that you mention it…

The other day, I did see this strange Volkswagen van pull into my neighborhood in suburban Pittsburgh.

These five obviously liberal youths and a Great Dane got out of it and went into Old Mr. McGarnegle’s creepy house at the end of the street. After awhile I heard a scream, and they jumped back in the van and zoomed away.

That’s when I saw it.

The van was green, blue, had flowers painted on, and said “Mystery Machine” on the side. But then, zoinks, the worst part…New York plates!!!

Clearly, they were trying to scare Mr. McGarnagle into moving to Alabama. And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for that pesky OP.

5 Likes