Is Biden dishonest or just stupid

But all we can get from the present Democrat and RINO cohort of politicians is elitist-sense, not commonsense.

It is not elitist.

1 Like

Dishonest of course. He’s a politician.

It’s stupid because anti gun control is the most undefeatable issue conservatives have.

1 Like

Agreed. The Dems need to let this one go

Guaranteed it will be one of if not his first policy and legislative objective.

But hey man, he supports the 2nd, or something.

I carried a pistol when I was deployed. I guess that’s a weapon of war now. Gotta get that off the street.

No they won’t. It’s not their job.

Amazing wasn’t it. Obama was smart enough to not push it, but still managed to sell millions of guns with his rhetoric. Salesman go the year eight years straight. :wink:

^^ Hence the need for gun grabbers to come up with a new platitude.

Actually, it’s not sense. :wink:

1 Like

In your lib wet dreams.

We did that. In 1789.

1 Like

Both.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

… And yet Biden won. Elections have consequences.

Big tech, the mainstream media and the deep state won the presidency for Basement Joe. Basement Joe just surfed in on the wake of their undeclared multi-billion dollar campaign contributions.

Yes but there was an “assault weapons ban” once.

You never know when it can actually happen.

I agree the odds are low…but one can never be too prepared.

:sunglasses:

What does that mean. To me common sense would be no reason try to stop the shootings in the inner seatings and no automatic weapons, hand grenades and weapons of war. Another person might think common sense is a shot gun.

All one needs to do is look at the FBI data the weapon of choice of people killing each other are with handguns mainly in the inner cities. Every year we have one or two crazy events of somebody using an AR 15 or something going out and killing 10 to 20 people which the media pounces on while ignoring the common sense area were people are literally killing each other as a hobby.

If this ■■■■ stopped here America wouldn’t have near the gun deaths and be more aligned with other countries.

This would seem the common sense place to start.

Well, do what you gotta do, just be cognizant that it is manufactured anxiety that the right cynically gins up for personal, political, and financial gain.

Right which is why I have to buy one now before the prices skyrocket.

:rofl:

1 Like