Is Biden dishonest or just stupid

Today he demanded that congress begin banning firearms. With this dumb assed statement.

“I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets,” Biden wrote to Congress.

Joe. Calm down, pick up a newspaper. Educate yourself. Nobody is “putting weapons of war” on the street. They are being sold legally by gun shops. Laws are being obeyed. And the blood baths occurring in the democratic controlled cities is largely done using pistols. Ain’t many gang bangers roaming around with AR’s slung over their shoulders. Biden you are such a fraud.

Read the whole thing. It’s nonsense.

Biden To Congress: Enact Major Restrictions On Constitutionally Protected Second Amendment Rights | The Daily Wire

1 Like

Biden campaigned on firearm reform, how is he being stupid or dishonest by doing what he was elected to do?

1 Like

Well, there are a bunch on the street in DC.

It is dishonest to say that the problem is “weapons of war on the streets” He knows that AR type weapons account for a very small percentage of gun crimes. He he wanted to go after the primary offender it would be pistols. which he totally ignores. He’s dishonest. I do realize that you still don’t understand.

1 Like

Biden campaigned on both sides of the issue. Said he would confiscate and said he wouldn’t, depending on the audience. So, whichever he does, he’s keeping one of his opposite commitments.

4 Likes

He’s obviously both…dishonest and stupid!

5 Likes

…oh…and I’ll also wager he’ll be the greatest gun salesman of all time. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Right. But he’s about to turn honest citizens into criminals.

1 Like

Then he may learn first hand why “we” have a 2nd Amendment?

There are an estimated 10 million AR-15’s in the U.S. I can’t wait to see how Biden plans to round them up.

I said it in the other thread, and I’ll say it here: there will be no meaningful change in gun laws for at least a generation-it simply won’t pass the Supreme Court

Edit to add: it’s also a losing issue. I wish the left would quit talking about guns. They lost, move on

Democrats don’t like to take no for an answer. The current supreme court or the stacked supreme court?

2 Likes

Hey, I edited while you were responding. Sorry about that.

Current Supreme Court. I am quite willing to predict packing won’t go anywhere either. It will probably come up, but it won’t happen

Why not?

FBI is going to start kicking down doors.

1 Like

Biden is no fan, and with The Senate on the knife edge, there aren’t enough votes

All it takes is the right cause and the wrong ruling.

Based on what? It seems that a lot of Biden voters hoped he would not do what he promised to do. I know he didn’t promise to pack the court. He didn’t even have the guts to answer the question of whether or not he would pack the court. And CNN sure didn’t want to put their man on the spot. I would bet if the court blocks a few things, they’re packing. This is their moment to end all opposition forever. I don’t think they are going to let it slip away.

1 Like

How many votes do you think it takes?

Well, upon consideration, I probably should include expiration dates on my predictions to account for changing conditions.

With this in mind, I will say this prediction expires after the mid terms.