Is anyone surprised he’s a Republican?

Too bad.

Characters.

Personally, I prefer not to associate with racists, I’m with CIM on that one. I find it odd that you find fault.

1 Like

Diversity is what makes this country great!

That’s quite a stretch you’ve got there.

Your meaning was clear. Trying to turn it around to race was a lame ploy by PA.

No, I never said he can’t be racist. But I can criticize and say it is wrong. Are you having difficulties separating “wrong” from “illegal”? I can walk you through the differences if you need a primer.

Yes. If any child came up to me and said he only was comfortable with those of his race and religion…I’d kind of gently rebuke that way of thinking. Why do you think we shouldn’t rebuke an adult heading down the same path?

1 Like

It’s a teachable moment.

You need to read more on the subject. You are talking about the misinformation about the letter c or (c) whatever that crap was.

Even if that was the intent of those markings, which was disputed, it is not a proper marking of classified material. So you should lose that talking point.

Ignorant would be the more appropriate term of the two if and again, only IF the opinion of those about the SEVEN … THE WHOLE WHOPPING SEVEN emails that were found discussing part of the drone program should not have been discussed through unsecured, unprotected means.

What honestly shocks me about the whole email/server investigation is that given the job she held and the level of scrutiny that went into looking at tens of thousands of emails, they didn’t find a proverbial ■■■■ load of mistakes like that. I think it shows the exact opposite of Comey’s famous quote that she was extremely careless.

She was obviously very careful with classified information.

Republicans are just bat ■■■■ crazy out of their minds when it comes to Hillary. Actually, way too much of the country is on both sides which is why we have the incompetent moron in the WH that we do.

Crap… I forgot I wasn’t going to do this.

Can we end the deflection crap from the racist, homophobic, religion discriminator now?

personally, I don’t.

I would have never even had that conversation that CITM had. Funny … those are his friends. I dont have friends or even acquaintances like that.

you apparently never had the responsibility of handling classified. Almost all of those who have, have ZERO mistakes like that. ZERO.

Wow. I tell a story about a couple we met and now they’re my friends.

I guess you have to divert to something.

listen dude… its YOU who are always saying that everyone around you is a racist, homophobe, bla bla bla…your family, your church, people down the street. So … yes… you seem to be drawn to such people.

https://www.yoga-anatomy.com/why-we-hate-in-others-what-we-hate-in-ourselves/

That post ^ is a diversion away from your diversion. I never said that couple were friends of ours. We haven’t seen them since that night.

Yeah I would be.

if everyone around me had traits that I abhor, I would be doing some self analysis. It’s not only projection. But if its true with friends, family, church members, etc… it almost seems like its ready to pop… ya know like a volcano that has had all that steam superheated and hidden under the surface for years. Such a person could actually explode and be a most violent version of the very types they seem to see all around them.

You look at this Texas Killer Kid and the one in Florida and basic white murdering trash all over America and say to yourself, its 2018 and attitudes haven’t changed. They have just become more extreme.

He’s Greek. Is he white?

Its what makes the world and human existence great. To be like the Japanese and close yourself off to other cultures is a quick way to being blown all to hell.

Does he have a Toga?