Is anyone surprised he’s a Republican?

Why can’t cons just enter this thread and say “that’s wrong” and move on. Why the constant defense of this kind of crap?

2 Likes

as for me, it’s because no one yet provided any evidence that this man’s personal beliefs are what determines his official actions as a public official when his personal beliefs conflict with the constitution.

No one says he can’t do that…but it certainly reflects on his attitudes on life…would you vote for him?

Of course. It’s the brother’s fault for letting us know what’s going on. I see that.

Yeah. Why?.

That would be seen as totally open minded right? How about his kids marry who they want to…

1 Like

Your first response in this thread spoke of him being ridiculed because he thought differently. So you don’t think racist thoughs deserve rebuke?

Having classified materials on a non secured system… felony or not?

Wrong thread

See. You can’t do it either.

Pot meet kettle.

I don’t believe in thought crimes. Sorry.

I don’t think anyone here stated this was a crime. Perhaps you can show someone who did state it was a crime.

I doubt very much that his kids are likely to marry black Muslims of the same gender as themselves…unless they are in one huge rebellion.

What is the point of this question? I do not see how it relates to the topic at hand. What this guy said isn’t a crime…so why are you asking about another alleged crime?

So why do you feel the need to “rebuke” him for his thoughts?

Good question… boredom maybe?

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

I don’t believe in thought misbehavior either.

It’s a fundamental difference between libs and cons.

You asked why people can’t just say “that’s wrong”.

I gave you the reason why. The left can’t admit that their candidate should have been indicted even though it is very clearly illegal.