Is America in Decline?-A Culture Wars Discussion

What is considered to be good and from era are we talking about?

You are right.

The disenfranchisement was in the dismissal. They could come along for the ride, but they had to sit in the back and keep their mouths shut. Fundamental change requires compliance of the masses whether they want to change or not.

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with kids having mementoes of being on a team and playing sports?

Kids know who wins and losesā€¦ they arenā€™t dumb.

Having a souvenir of being on a team is one of the weird culture war complaints.

Well, your last sentence is right.

Which side?

The side that burned the country down when they lost an election?

You over-estimate your enemies. Beckā€™s influence is very limited (and made fun of even by conservatives.) And he while he may espouse much of the same philosophy if the Birchers, he isnā€™t one.

Get a new theory. This one is badly outdated.

1 Like

I was here for it. I saw it happen. Glenn Beck was the dude. He was at the time the highest rated show on Fox News.

During his show he was introducing his audience to Bircher weirdos.

A few years laterā€¦ the Bircher weirdos win the party with the help of the Dominionists

This isnā€™t ancient history.

We all watched it happen in real time.

Your side ā€¦ Obviously.

I am not a vampire so I wasnā€™t alive in 1865.

I was on no side

Iā€™ve been here over twenty years. Beck was about the Tea Party, not the Birchers. While many former Birchers may have been part of the Tea Party Movement, as an organization bearing political influence, they have not been a factor for decades. And in fact, their influence was never dominant. They have always been politically peripheral.

You still havenā€™t revealed where you got that nonsense.

1 Like

You are now. And itā€™s your side that is to blame for the decline of society.

1 Like

I remember bringing up such things during the whole homosexual ā€œmarriage ā€œ debate. I would say that lowering the bar on marriage would serve to bring out every type of perversion expecting the same. To which without fail I was called a ā€œconspiracy theorist ā€œ.

Yet here we are.

1 Like

Both are illegal.

Nope. Both were the most qualified based on resume and interview loop.

But only one is ever prosecuted.

1 Like

So just lucky for you that another ā€œbest qualifiedā€ white male didnā€™t come along, huh. :wink:

Outstanding!

You know better than that. Stop gaslighting.

You donā€™t have kids.

1 Like

A trophy is a souvenir of winning. A team picture is a souvenir of being on the team.

2 Likes