Is a vote for Biden a vote to end free and fair elections?

New revelations show that Biden was in on the attempted coup to overturn the results of the 2016 presidential election. According to recently declassified notes from Peter Strzok, Biden was in the room when the Obama administration discussed possible strategies to attack Flynn and suggested using an obscure 18th century law to prosecute Flynn:

Biden brought up pursuing Flynn under the Logan Act, which prohibits Americans negotiating with foreign government officials, in a meeting with President Barack Obama, FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, according to notes taken by FBI official Peter Strzok, several outlets, including The Epoch Times, reported.

Biden has claimed that he knew nothing about the Obama administration’s plans to go after the incoming administration’s national security adviser:
“I know nothing about those moves to investigate Michael Flynn,” Biden said. “This is all about diversion.”
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/peter-strzok-logan-act-classified-documents/2020/06/25/id/974214/

Perhaps the motivation for the attacking Flynn may have been to protect key Obama supporters in the intelligence agencies:

For reference here is the text of the Logan Act that is in the US code:
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both . . . 18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

My observation is that act appears to match Hunter Biden’s job description in Ukraine and other countries; I find it ironic that Biden would cite it as a possible way to get Flynn. There has never been a successful prosecution under the Logan Act, and it would almost certainly be thrown out as unconstitutional if tested in a modern court.

What did Biden know about the coup and when did he know it?

Would a vote for Biden be an endorsement of future coups to overturn election results?

So, we’re back to coups? :roll_eyes:

No need to ever overturn a presidential election if they regain a supermajority. Since they now plan to make Puerto Rico and DC states if the do.

If Biden did something wrong why is he not locked up?

What I’ve told you for years, is now being revealed so that even you can now see it if…you choose to open your eyes? The only remaining question is, do you?

Yes, and they are planning to stack (“reform”) the Supreme Court to ratify their actions if it falls to cooperate:

Many were in charge that blocked all of this from coming to the surface. Over Trump’s last 3 years, these people are being replaced and those that replaced them, are now exposing it. When IG Durham is done, that’s when indictments will begin.

That would be the question of the day. We’ve heard these allegations for years now - but there never seem to be any arrests, charges, plea deals - none of that. Yet, in the same time, there were several arrests and plea deals resulting from the Mueller investigation.

If Mueller could do it, you would think Trump’s DOJ could manage to do it.

2 Likes

If they regain power they will do anything and everything possible to ensure they never lose it again, that is pretty clear.

They could even begin the investigation until Meuller was finished his.

Coups are treason.
When will Bill Barr send out FBI to begin arresting the traitors?

Link?

Yes, the evidence shows that Biden was one of the co-conspirators to overthrow the results of the 2016 election using the powers of the surveillance agencies. My opinion is that future elections could be become meaningless if Biden is elected.

I had a colleague from Turkey who described the Islamists’ approach to democracy is like riding a bus. You get on the bus to reach your destination then you get off the bus. Elections are just a transitory tool to get to your final destination.

The Democrats seem to be following a similar approach to elections. Elections may continue, but they will become meaningless if they do not agree with Democrats’ objectives.

The first step is to fire anyone not lock step with Trump and Barr. Nominate and pass all judges that will blindly follow Trump’s lead.
Once that’s complete, then traitors can be arrested and jailed without resistance.

If IG Durham’s investigation concludes this to be true, then it will be decided where “we” go from there. The truth of the matter is though, lib psyche is on the rocks. I don’t think their “feelings” can cope with this if it ever proves to be true? I’ll wait though to hear what Durham finds, then we’ll talk again…fair enough?

1 Like

Ah, so you have no proof and are just making things up to justify your belief in a conspiracy theory that Biden is baaaaa baaaaa baaaaad , amiright? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks again. :rofl: :sunglasses:

It’s lile BDS on steroids. :sunglasses:

Yes, resistance for ever! Resistance to free and fair elections, that is.

The real influence of Russia is that Democrats what to impose Putin-style government with elections that have no meaning. Governments in Russia and China will celebrate the end real elections in the US if Biden is able to impose the Democrat’s agenda. It is no accident that Russia organized “not my president” rallies in the US:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/michael-moore-russian-anti-trump-rally/