Is a fair trial possible in Minneapolis?

“Don’t believe the reports, I have secret evidence

Two letter and one word on open and shut cases that go awray . . .

O J Simpson

Is it possible to sustain an argument that the officer needed to continue his action for the duration of the video?

As a matter of interest is there any provision to conduct a judge only trial or are jury trials required always?

Which reports? The autopsy?

Have you read it?

No injuries or signs of them to the necks. Two different types of fentanyl and meth in his system.

Seems like I’m not the one “disbelieving the reports”.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/floyd-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

None of this matters. None of Floyd’s medical problems serve to mitigate Chauvin’s guilt, that’s not how the legal system works.

“He was fat, he was gonna die anyway” isn’t a justification for homicide.

Kinda hard to asphyxiate a guy by his neck with no bruising or damage of any kind.

It’s not a “he was going to die anyways” thing. It’s a “He died while being restrained, not from it” thing.

It shouldn’t be. The autopsy should definitively show whether it did or not.

Do you know for a fact that he didn’t?

Based on charges laid speaks to the fact that he didn’t.

What does that have to do with the possibility that he may have actually died of a fentanyl over dose?

That’s not what the autopsy said.

He’ll get his fair trial. Be found guilty and serve his sentence.

Allan

We all saw what happened.

Allan

…and he was saying the EXACT same thing, the EXACT same way sitting in a car all alone just prior to all of this.

If it’s a fair trial he will be acquitted. You can’t compress an airway from the side or back of the neck. If he died because he was asphyxiated the cop on his back would be far more likely to blame.

:rofl: No they don’t.

Could you obstruct blood flow to the brain?

Is that how he died?

Dude we all watched him slowly die with a knee on his neck as he begged for his ■■■■■■■ life.for eight minutes.

Or I dunno, maybe he had the only slow motion fentanyl OD in hunan history. That seems sensible.

1 Like