Irregardless -- nothing important happening today

sigh

Aww, don’t worry, it’ll be over soon.

Yeah the duds, Nunes and Jordan, have spoken and offered nothing.

From day one of Trump’s presidency, the Dems have been trying to ensure his presidency “fails.”

Absolutely no different from when Obama was in office and the Republicans and right wing talk radio did their damnedest to make sure his presidency failed.

So kind of hypocritical for Republicans or right wing talk radio to criticize Dems for doing what they themselves did…only worse.

I’m still waiting for Rush to call Trump a “thin-skinned” “arrogant man-child” every time Trump sends out a tweet claiming to be the most picked-upon president in history.

1 Like

They would have if they had the votes.

But they didn’t have the votes until after the 2018 midterm election. The 2018 midterm election that Trump lauded as a great success for the Republican Party. Further they didn’t initiate an impeachment inquiry/hearing when they gained majority status in the House of Reps.

Just to be clear, this is a thread because some twitter people commented on a congressman using a non word. I feel like starting a topic on tweeters is even worse than the tweeters.

Which I must admit I have used the non-word from time to time. Maybe twitter isn’t useless after all :slight_smile:

It wasn’t Republicans, it was Pelosi.

Is it of more import in Australia?

Solely Donald Trump. No one else.

You really need to breakout a dictionary.

To be clear, I didn’t start a topic on tweeters. I used a USAToday article to make a point about the pointlessness of the impeachment.

Will impeached President Trump do the right thing and resign?

Did Bill Clinton resign?

Non sequitur? I asked whether impeached President Trump was going to resign.

Why would he? Now answer did Bill Clinton do the right thing and resign?

Your question asserted that resigning would be the right thing.

That’s a stupid assertion.

No, it’s not.