IRONY ALERT: Pelosi Says Democrats Can Finally Fight ‘Culture of Corruption’ in DC | Sean Hannity

Potential Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi weighed-in this week on the Democrats renewed position of power in the House of Representatives; vowing to crackdown on the “culture of corruption” taking place in the nation’s capital.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/irony-alert-pelosi-says-democrats-can-finally-fight-culture-of-corruption-in-dc/

If she is lucky she might hit her head with that gavel and maybe knock some sense into it!

1 Like

The hypocrisy of this woman knows no bounds. She’s also telegraphing that she and her fellow Democrats in the House are going to waste the next two years and taxpayer dollars with more phony investigations of a fake Russia collusion hoax in an attempt to foster an impeachment environment. Guerilla Monsoon hopes President Trump honors his promise to use the senate to investigate Pelosi and her like minded ilk in the House.

Irony is an understatement. I would say it is the pot calling the kettle black, but I am sure that would be misinterpreted as racist.

1 Like

This is a joke Right?

These people were written about in the book of jude. Its amazing to see people that have no conscience

1 Like

More true words have yet to be spoken.
Excellent comment.
I agree.
Pelosi is just another liberal like her brethren seething with hatred for non libs. And she is incensed over clintons defeat in 2016.

pelosi is an ass!!!

1 Like

Prisons are filled with innocent people, Just ask them . . . .

I don’t know if these pathetic creatures in the democratic party will ever be brought to justice in this life…but they certainly will have clenched butt cheeks when standing in final judgement. Hope I’m there.

1 Like

Yes, the irony is not lost on us who know the truth.

No one political party is sole endemic purveyors of political corruption.

But it will be fun to see my CoC take on your CoC come January.

It is soon to get even more interesting in D.C…

:laughing:

Hope ain’t going to do it boy.

Luke 6:37 King James Version (KJV)

37 Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

:hugs:

You will be. Everyone will have their turn at final judgement. Some will be much more worried than others and some will be sorely disappointed at their judgement thinking they would get a pass, pardon or acceptance into Heaven. Only those who accepted Jesus will be spared from the lake of fire.

Pelosi is one of the head swamp creatures. She wants to put the brakes to the current administration but all she did was enable the last one. Remember " We have to pass this bill in order to find out what is in it. ". Talk about corruption.

1 Like

She is a joke! She should investigate her party, especially with the Russian Hoax. Now the Dimms are going to take care of the middle class and lower taxes, so they say. The President has already done what they say they want to do. A little late!!!

No, she says she is going to take care of the middle class by reversing the tax cuts and raising taxes. She declared Obama was being generous by sending out $45.00 checks but the $1500.00 or more under this tax bill was just “crumbs”. The only ones who will benefit from reversing the tax cuts will be all of the liberal millionaires in California, New York etc. who have to pay more now because they can’t deduct all of their state and local income taxes.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil;
that put darkness for light, and light for darkness;
that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20 King James Version (KJV)

Pelosi and the dems/liberal progressives are pure evil.

Nothing wrong with “judging”/ DISCERNING evil, which is what he did when Gord_Richard_Hockrid did when he called pelosi out.

:laughing:

Sure.

That is all that was done.

Well except for his invoking calling Democrats “pathetic creatures”, that is not “discerning/judging evil”.

Oh, and except for that invocation of his on how he was judging Democrats would be in “final judgement”.

My King James Bible says that day of JUDGEMENT is solely and exclusively the Lord’s.