IRONY ALERT: CNN’s Acosta Says No ‘National Emergency’ at Section of Border WITH THE WALL

Originally published at: IRONY ALERT: CNN’s Acosta Says No ‘National Emergency’ at Section of Border WITH THE WALL | Sean Hannity

CNN White House correspondent Jim Acosta took his war-of-words with the White House to the next level Thursday; posting an online video of himself at the US-Mexico border and claiming there’s no “national emergency” taking place in the region.

“I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today,” said Acosta.

I found some steel slats down on the border. But I don’t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today. pic.twitter.com/KRoLdszLUu

— Jim Acosta (@Acosta) January 10, 2019

President Trump is expected to meet with local and federal officials Thursday; hearing first-hand accounts of the ongoing crisis taking place along the United States’ southern border with Mexico.