Ireland repeals strict abortion rules in what appears to be a rout

The hysterics and untruths are being told by those who pretend that the worst case scenarios are the norm.

1 Like

“What kind of volume did you need and what gestational ages?” Mary Gatter, president of the medical directors’ council at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, discussing the sale of dead baby parts over lunch and cocktails.

“I want a lamborghini” she says when discussing prices.

Not for fun and profit at all.

1 Like

who is getting an abortion for the fun of it?

taking quotes out of context is fake news.

You think that Mary Gatter, president of the medical directors’ council at the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, want to sell enough baby parts to buy a lamborghini because they’re good family cars?

1 Like

taking quotes out of context is fake news.

Since nobody’s selling baby parts its irrelevant.

An anecdote is not the singular of data. One person is not representative of a class of people.

ALL medical care is FOR PROFIT, as is every service in society. Doctors perform heart surgery FOR PROFIT, not because of their overriding concern for Patient John Smith. Physicians performing abortions are just as entitled to fair remuneration as any other physician and there are certainly better paying sectors of medicine than OB/GYN, so they most physicians performing abortions don’t do it to get rich.

1 Like

Yeah hyperbole!

If only there was a Congressional investigation into this matter…

That isn’t even it the quote is from a heavily doctored undercover sting video the quote has nothing to do with selling body part at all.

That’s exactly what they’re doing and not only that, they’ve been doing it for over a decade. They sat there and discussed the sales price over salad. “$50 is like 12 years ago.”

1 Like

I have forgotten what is what from those bull **** videos. They doctored them up so much, they are deliberately confusing.

Heavily doctored. Are you suggesting that they were discussing the ladies bazar?

What was edited that changed the context? Be specific please.

1 Like

So they moshed together the words. She didn’t really say that?

Please tell us specifically how they were “doctored”

1 Like

What was edited that changed the context to make it sound like they were talking about baby parts?

1 Like

full context they were talking about the cost of transportation cost, and she made a lamorghini comment came form later in the video in an unrelated section and it was edited in.

this all came to light when they were forced to release the fully unedited tapes.

Sure, talking about transportation costs. Does it cost more to transport an intact kidney than it does one that’s chopped up?

In an unrelated section? Had the conversation changed to how she was going to be a big star in hollywood or something?

Seriously, that’s the lamest retort to the video and one that I’m surprised so many people have the nerve to say and still look at themselves in the mirror.

1 Like

Transportation cost is up to the company hired to transport it.

Here’s a hint.

No, it doesn’t cost more to transport an intact kidney. It cost more to harvest it because she’s got to “be kind of cognizant of where you put your graspers, you try to intentionally go above and below the thorax, so that, you know, we’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m going to basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

1 Like