Iran: Trump throwing fire

the life blood of Iranian economy is oil!

US President Donald Trump has decided to end exemptions from sanctions for countries still buying oil from Iran.

The White House said waivers for China, India, Japan, South Korea and Turkey would expire in May, after which they could face US sanctions themselves.

This decision is intended to bring Iran’s oil exports to zero, denying the government its main source of revenue.

Iran insisted the sanctions were illegal and that it had attached “no value or credibility” to the waivers.

Mr Trump reinstated the sanctions last year after abandoning a landmark 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and six world powers.

Under the accord, Iran agreed to limit its sensitive nuclear activities and allow in international inspectors in return for sanctions relief.

Does anyone know what Trump’s improved Iran deal would look like?

Iran is everything liberals say they hate, yet they defend them…

“I have returned from Germany with peace for our time”

If Trump had no conviction on what’s right and a vision for justice in the world, he’d let Iran sell it’s oil, just to keep oil cheap and the economy running smoothly. But he does the right thing instead…

Do you know what Trump’s improved Iran deal is?

“I have returned from Germany with peace for our time”

So, no.
Anybody know?

2 Likes

I can’t wait to witness the overthrow of this radical regime by the younger generation who know the truth of the modern day world that lies outside their borders and want to share in it.

Young Iran is quite liberal Its going to happen sooner or later.

1 Like

I’d guess that Trump’s actions will accelerate the process?

I agree. So why make them suffer? The younger generation likes the west and wants to be part of the world. Theyve had a couooe sparks of revolution therr but hadnt wuitr caught yet. All trump is doing id empowering the hard liners. What do they have to lose?

The younger generation will use this to show the rest of Iran how the current leadership can not work with the modern day world and must go IMHO.

I really dont believe thats the case. It will just make em paranoid and crack down harder on dissidents. I know we dont see eye to eye politically but this is my main issue with trump. He has the reverse midas touch. Everything he touches turns to ■■■■■ Especially if he listens to Bolton.

1 Like

i wouldnt blame iran if it decided to block the straits of hormuz like its threatened.

I’d say integrating Iran and it’s government into the world’s economy and culture is a better way to force change than isolation and sanctions.

And these same people will question Trumps patriotism for wanting to see emails.

And the same goes for Russia?

I’m just going to assume that everything that Trump does from this point forward is a distraction because he knows oversight (his money trail) is coming.

He knows it’s just a matter of time now.

Yes. Definitely.

Severely damaging their economy and threatening military action isnt a great way to win hearts and minds in the Middle East. Where’ve you been the last 75 years?